Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TICO - Anti Vibration Materials

Great app and simple to navigate. Also the response time on their chat service was very fast and helpful.

Lyrically Correct

This app was very easy to use. Their customer service team was very quick to respond and help me with setup. I am sold on this app so far!

Bucket Brigade USA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I received almost instant help on the chat when I did the installation. Great customer service. As long as it doesn't have any bugs, it will help us with our BFCM sales and promotions.

Fit You

Great customer service. Helps me a lot. Setting is also easy for new tiro. I just want the automatic app for my shop and I have tried many apps. Fortunately, I find Volume & Discounted Pricing.

Vaikobi

Location Australia

Particularly happy with the service to help me set it up for the first time. Online chat with immediate answers. Really impressed and highly recommend.

MedicApparel

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

By far the best app we've found for bulk discounts. Abuzar even helped me with custom fixes, superb!

Larel.nl

Location Netherlands

It is a good application lets you calculate to the cent and is quick and easy to use. Also great support!

Pam Powers Knits

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app...easy to set up offers and very straight forward. Needed help with a couple details and got responses within minutes from developer. Pricing is more reasonable compared to similar apps, what more can you ask for?

Fluffy Bed Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good app. I tried a bunch of other apps but this one was by far the best. The customer support team answered with 2 minutes

Ralphany

Time spent using app 38 minutes

I use this application with all my stores. Simple well done and very profitable. The customer service is very responsive. A winning choice!!