Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Scheerusa

I really like this app, it did not request any work on code to work. Great price since I just need volume discount it is perfect. Fast and great support. Perfect!

Clothes & Roads

OMG. Can't believe I didn't find this app earlier. I am BEYONG happy this is working so well. I was findind it hard to find an app that has the flexibility to do the kind of offers I wanted AND that is compatible with AJAX. It will definitely save me a looot of headaches and stress when I need to update my theme. The theme update changes the code where a developpers removed AJAX in order for an order discount app to work. It was a headache just to try to fix the new theme, and now I won't have to worry about that, because it will work with my theme no matter what! :D Also, I am SO impressed by the customer service. Chat 24/7! Abuzar helped a lot setting the app, answer my many questions and help me troubleshoot everything. Seriously, thank you so much!

ACTINPUT Compression Socks

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful app. We used this app a month ago and it make our sale up qulickly! And their service is also very good.Thanks!

Wellness Turtle

Location France

I tried the app today and the app works fine and they have very quick and helpful customer support:)

iJiffy

Location Singapore

Excellent customer serivce! Easy to use stackable discounts! Keep up the good work! ................:)

The Sneaker Laundry

Location Australia

Great app and one of the first few to allow discount stacking.
Crazy awesome customer support too!!!

Express Myself Tee's

I am very impressed with this app and it's simple setup and variety of functionality. It is going to really help my upsell and AOV. And the support team is on the ball, very quick to respond and very helpful.

Cocoops

Location China

Thanks to Hasti and your team for being so helpful and productive. Wish this APP could bring me a lot of revenue back :)

top1accessorystore

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have to say it's a really good app for my store, it works perfectly in the cart page for the discounted pricing. The customer service is wonderful as well, i recommend this app for your discounted pricing or volume pricing needs.

Paradise Galleries

This app is amazing, and support is great! They assist very fast with any technical request or help that you may have.