Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Teachers 2 Teachers

This app has a quick response time. I am currently in their trial phase. So far it is working great. I will reevaluate once I start getting sales. So far I like the app. So far I don't have any complaints. I will come back and do another review once I have used the app for a little while. 100 characters is too many just to leave a review. I suggest you lessen this to get more reviews. Also, the character count doesn't seem to be right. I don't have anything else to add at this time. The service and response time was fast and very helpful.

Bella Skin Beauty

Great app! Did exactly what I needed and the customer service is great! Highly recommend this app for tiered discounts and any other needs you might have. I was the best one of all the other discount apps I tried.

Little Rookie Sport

Support replied within a few minutes and were quick to fix issues. So far, I am very happy with the app.

Death & Co Market

Great app! Exactly what I was looking for. Hem was a huge help and configured everything for me. No coding is needed. Look forward to using this for my BF/CM deals.

Emporio E' Natura Shop Online

Really usefull app with good assistance, they solved my issues in few seconds. I was looking for an app for multiple automatic discount on differents amount: it works good :)

OG Happy

app真的太棒了 印度技术团队有问必答 永远在线 很好用的app 相对来说也比较便宜 有很多地方不懂可以发邮件让技术团队帮你修改 非常的方便 客服基本在几分钟之内会及时回复你 这点真的很重要 5星好评

GASTROtaste

super fast help and simply the best discount app ever. thank you so much for the great service! I can recommend it

ShirtDeal

Great customer support. They helped install the theme in no time and where very helpful along the way. Now I'm gonna use the 7 days trial to see if the app performs well.

24kt Concierge

I am SO happy! Shopify didn't have the ability to create the sale I wanted and this app did! I reached out via chat and Hem helped me in less than five minutes!!! Brilliant!! So helpful!!

O2 Active Recovery

Hard to find apps that work with our custom theme. This one seems to do the trick so far! Looking forward to getting some more use out of it.