Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

BPM Earplugs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. great costumer service, is exactly what we needed........................................

Ono Work & Safety

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app is exactly what we needed for our store - we tried a bunch of other options and apps, and none have preformed as well or as easily as this one. Quick customer service responses, and fixed issues we didn't even know were a problem.

National Gun Trusts

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Excited to see how the app performs. Install was easy. Hasti in the customer service was very helpful tweaking the app for our website. Thank you so much.

Soccer Locker

Location Australia

Fastest and easiest support i have ever had 5 stars
Since i have installed this app my sales have gone up considerably

TADFC Shop

Location Australia

I used the app for a volume discount and it works great ! The team is quick in responding and helped me straight away.

Reflective Self

Does what I need it to - enact and display progressive discounts unobtrusively. Interface and customization options are good. Support helped promptly with an issue.

Mission Brand®

Location Mexico

Great App, Great customer service. They are very quick in solving your problems or doubts with the app.

Promedbrace.nl

Location Netherlands

Very good customer service & communication!
One of the most important things if you ask me.

The app is working very well as far I can see.

AllesPlus

Location Germany

This app is very great and highly recommended from my site. You can increase your order value and the support is very friendly!!

Urban Adition

Location Netherlands

I think this app has a lot of great features. Also the UI is well layed out and easy to understand unlike some other I tried. Thanks!