Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bella Dahl

Used it for a tiered discount! Support was very helpful and responsive! More customizable placements of copy would be nice!

Happy V

To say that I'm happy is an understatement! I used the app for 5 minutes and it was incredibly easy and functional. However! We were stopped at an issue and needed to talk to customer service. With past apps I thought we were going to have issues - Not with this team, they got it done in less than 2 minutes and in 10 minutes the app worked perfectly! 100/5 stars, would recommend it!

LAGUNAMOON

It is a great app, help us a lot. Nice customer service from their team, solve our problem within half an hour, well done!

Modern Match Lingerie

This app is user-friendly and the customer service is amazing! Quick responses and guidance. I highly recommend this app!

Linea Intima

Zahra was extremely helpful. I had many questions and they were more than helpful to guide me through the process. Very very happy with this app and it's capabilities, and the support is 10/10.

4D SHOPPERS

Had issue with discount not applying, Look like there was an issue with my theme, Pavi was fast to respond and fix the issue, thank you PAVI for all your help.

Juicy Couture

Customer Service from these guys was STELLAR. They made tons of custom edits to the placement and design of the PDP and Cart messaging that will make it much more clear to customers how to maximize the offers. Additionally, they showed me how to further edit myself, which is always helpful. Five stars!

Coracao Chocolate

This app solved so many of our problems in about 20 minutes. We're able to simplify our web store and increase order size, all while making the experience easier for our customers and our staff. This app is so easy to use, the customer service team is lightening quick and helpful. So excited to explore even more of what this app can do for our web store.

Canadian Piercing Supply

These guys never disappoint with quick and polite customer service and their app works consistently well! A lifesaver for all my many confusing tiered pricing products.

COH Baines

Fantastic! This app has provided me with exactly what I needed. Nothing else that we could find provided the ideal discount based solution for our site.