Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Las Fincas Coffee

Nini was very helpful to solve an important issue about a specific discount group. Great service, thank you!

sepphine

Customer service responds very fast and is very helpful, specially if you have difficulties in navigating the app at the start. Pavi was most helpful in assisting us with the apps integration.

Home And Gadget

Customer Service is Excellent. I have not tried the app yet but I will update once I start to get results.

Word of Mouth Floors

Love this app. Allows us to run a variety of creative incentives for our customers online. Easy to use and customer support is top notch.

HillCo, LLC

Great support!! The app didn't initially work with my theme, but the support staff IMMEDIATELY took care of my needs. Very satisfied, thank you!

FabHub

The team at Volume & Discounted Pricing is extremely responsive and solution-oriented. They are always super friendly, quick to respond and always solve any issues we may have.

MALLOFMEMORIES.COM

I used this app to create bulk pricing! It was great and the team support is very responsive and helpful!

Are Winners

Very good application. Also, excellent customer service. You can customize all the discounts to your liking.

Elemental Skin Care

I started using this app because it is a very affordable way to discount selected collections for tagged customers. It also comes with lots of other discount options and there is prompt and helpful support. Great value.

أنية المنزل

If you are looking for discount app to be boost your sales then this is it! This app works like a charm. Kudos to the customer service team for being there always.. Highly recomended..