4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and customization of volume discounts, including per variant and sitewide discounts. It integrates well with Shopify and various themes, automating bulk discounts without multiple codes. The responsive customer support, featuring live chat, is highly praised. Merchants report a boost in sales and average order value, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes aiming to capitalize on volume discounts.

August 19, 2022

We need an app to display tiered pricing discounts on our store and we are trying out Volume and Discounted Pricing. It is too early to assess how it will operate in a production environment, but so far in testing it shows promise of being very flexible and easy to use. What I am giving 5 stars for is the support which is super quick and attentive to detail. Pavi has been very prompt and courteous all the way through the process of setting up the app on our store.

FutureForests
Ireland
January 31, 2020

Great app with all the features we needed. Support was very fast.................................thanks

thegax.com
March 15, 2022

The app is amazing and especially the customer support. Pavi was really kind and fixed my problems real quick. I can really recommend!!

Toddlery.de
May 1, 2022

Superfast customer support! Good app, average order value raised since I use this app. Recommended for everyone.

SnusCore
Lithuania
April 14, 2022

Ich benutze die App, um Mengenrabatte für ausgewählte Produkte zu generieren. Das Backend ist selbsterklärend und man kommt gut durch. Grandios ist der Support. Sowohl bei der Installation als auch der Konfiguration wurde mir innerhalb von Minuten weitergeholfen. Wirklich super Service!

booldprint
October 7, 2020

Very Helpful. Works great, quick response. Had a small issue and a representative contacted me very quickly.

Sweet Home Foods Inc.
June 2, 2021

The application is working properly. If ever there is a problem the customer support is there to help you.

Minifanfx
France
December 2, 2021

I was looking for an app that can create tiered discounts as per the order value and I got this app. I liked it very much as it helps me quickly configure a discount. But it works only on the 'Add to cart' button and not on the 'Buy Now'. That's why we disabled the 'Buy Now' option till the discount is applicable. But nothing to lose here. I still liked the app. The customer support is very quick and eager to help.

Shop@DVIJA
India
August 17, 2021

Customer service helped me twice. And both times it was a success. I can recommend the app to everyone

Pilatix
March 12, 2021

Zara is a very good host, she helped me a lot with my doubts.
I highly recommend this application. Thanks

LA BALANZA ROMANA