4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable volume discounts. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. The app's standout feature is its flexible discount rules, allowing for different tiers based on item quantity. Many merchants reported increased sales and average order value after using the app. The customer support is quick and efficient, and the pricing is considered reasonable for the value provided.

October 26, 2022

I just started using the app, which is pretty awesome. The customer service response time was unbelievably fast and friendly. The issue was dealt with immediately. Awesome experience!

Nuverne
Panama
November 9, 2021

I really like this app. It helps with my conversions and its very nice. I 100% recommend it everyone

KiddyWave
Hungary
June 18, 2021

I'm using this app for a long time, and honestly it's an incredible app. The support team are very responsive and helpful

Virdona™
October 28, 2022

I just installed the app and already find it intuitive and easy to use. Also support has been a tremendous help!!!

STRANDS OF FAITH
May 5, 2021

Amazing customer service! Hem was sooo nice and resolved my problem in less than 5 min! 10/10 Also, this is the easiest app and yet more usefull i've found.

PerfectFit Leggings
Spain
October 26, 2021

This is a nice simple and very cost-effective app. Great support with fast turnaround time! Recommended, thanks

ePropulsion Australia
March 2, 2022

Needed a bulk discount that was AJAX compatible! Nivi helped so much. Thanks again for all of the help

Barbank
March 24, 2023

Great app, highly customazible. I looked around for a discount app and this one is the most versatile and doesn't break the bank.

Dagro
Belgium
May 10, 2023

Finally we find an app that not only is easy to set up, but also does what it says it can and works with our theme without issues! Great Support who are always on hand for advice when needed! Thanks again :)

Best4Vapes
27 days using the app
March 19, 2022

Super helpful walking through install and features. I like that it works with any checkout method (before checkout) and not using codes.

Scentmatchers