4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to easily create and manage volume discounts, leading to increased sales and customer loyalty. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and high customization. Key features include quantity discounts per variant, sitewide discounts for specific customer tags, and bulk offer additions. The app is reliable, with accurate discount calculations and smooth shopping experiences. Support is efficient, knowledgeable, and quick to respond. The pricing is seen as a reasonable and profitable investment. It's described as a "game changer" and a "vital addition" to stores.

March 22, 2023

This by far the best app I have used. I am a beginner with drop shipping and they were so friendly and helpful, they answered my questions in minutes.

LuxCore Trends
September 26, 2022

Very good plug-in, it works when installed, pavi's service attitude is very good, answer any questions, I recommend it, it has a great effect on my store

Charme Princesse
China
March 3, 2022

Very good app! The best app you can get for volume discount and the service is great they help me very quick with in a minute.

Bitrova
Germany
November 3, 2021

I used this app and I am loving so far! It is great how is possible to edit in diferent languages and create options.

Toque Natoca
Brazil
December 22, 2021

Nivi was very helpful when it came to configuring our discount page. the 24 hour support service is great

Bag Religion
Edited June 16, 2022

Quick support got me up and running, really like it so far! Really like the bar that is placed on top of products!

Nordiskt Sken
Sweden
May 20, 2021

Pavi was awesome and helped me customize and tweak a few things to the app when viewed on the mobile device. super responsive and very professional. highly recommended!

Simply Organic Bamboo
June 2, 2022

Tolle App, mit der man einfach und flexibel Rabatte oder Staffelpreise einstellen kann. Der Support ist super schnell und hat uns perfekt beim Setup unterstützt! Schade, dass einige Funktionen wie der dynamische Checkout und einzelne Shopify-Rabattfunktionen (z.B. die Beschränkung, wie oft ein Rabattcode je Kunde eingelöst werden kann) mit der App nicht mehr funktionieren, aber das ist anscheinend ein Problem, das alle Discount Apps haben - daher kein Sterne-Abzug...

Chiliwelten
Germany
October 21, 2020

One of best support i have ever got! they custom the app for me so it meet my needs! thanks! I looking forward to use this app more in future:)

Befit
Norway
12 days using the app
January 20, 2022

App is really easy to use and have super live support that answer in a flash, You can set lots of coupons types

Vintage Original