Reviews (3,009)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable discounts and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, unique features like multiple offers per product, and flexible discount rules based on item quantity. Merchants report no glitches and commend the quick, knowledgeable support team. The app's reasonable pricing is seen as a profitable investment, credited for boosting order value and customer loyalty. The customer support, especially from Nivi, Pavi, and Syed, is highly regarded. It's recommended for those wanting to leverage volume discounts to expand their business.

February 7, 2021

Excellent app with great support! I've used this for multiple stores now and have not had any major issues to date. Support very quick to assist if ever an issue!

Airgarden
Edited October 26, 2021

BEST SERVICE EVER... I have only just begun using the app. Customer Service 5-STARS ::: At 9:30 at night I messaged with a question, Zarah was on in 2 minutes and made everything work seamlessly, even offering to just set some of the app up for me, likely saving me 2 hours (because it was a long day and I was tired!) FABULOUS first impression and makes me THRILLED to use this app. Highly recommend!

Gutsy Goodness
April 8, 2022

Customer service is great, this app will help my AOV a lot! i definitely recommend this app for eCommerce

Jesuro
May 20, 2022

I am starting to use this application, I find it very good and useful for what my store needs, thank you very much.

Smells
About 2 months using the app
November 10, 2021

Easy to set up and use. Fast and splendid service!! The volume discount is great!! I can recommend the app!

Carlheim
Sweden
September 2, 2022

Use this app to give discounts to tagged customers and it works great. Discounts are showed even in the slide cart unlike other apps. The technical support is very friendly and efficient. I recommend this app.

EURO TE
Mexico
April 30, 2020

Great customer support. Would love to see some more functionality like the price on the product page reducing when the customer selects the quantity. But very helpful customer support!

American Storage and Logistics
May 11, 2021

I am switching from a different discount app. It's a very clean interface & great support so far! A+

Axel's Outpost
June 20, 2021

The app works great for me, I have a discount: 3 items for €9.99 and it works perfectly, with different versions and if you want with multiple products. At first I used automated discounts from shopify, but then you can't use other discounts, with this app everything works way better! Support response very fast as well :)

shop.levendigdsgn
Netherlands
April 13, 2021

Great app with lot's of customization ability. Also support will respond fast when you need help solving issues.

GrippTek™