4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and customization of volume discounts, including per variant and sitewide discounts. It integrates well with Shopify and various themes, automating bulk discounts without multiple codes. The responsive customer support, featuring live chat, is highly praised. Merchants report a boost in sales and average order value, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes aiming to capitalize on volume discounts.

July 13, 2021

I didn't know how to get started and the support team did a great job responding and helping me get started.

bestofstacystudio
32 minutes using the app
June 30, 2022

The only app I have found with total spend/tier discounts. Great app, accessible, user-friendly, and fantastic customer service.

CURRENT COMMODITY SYSTEMS
April 16, 2021

Fabulously simple to use app! Zarah was incredibly helpful and helped me set up what I needed for the store almost instantly! Great service compared to many other apps!

One Wear Freedom
November 25, 2021

Good customer support! Just start to use this app. It's slightly pricey. But you have 7 days to try it out. Hopefully it is well made and doesn't interfere with our other apps and doesn't slow down my website

RustyDesign
September 16, 2022

Instant help service is available to answer and fix anything, I was able to get everything in correctly and quickly.

vbinsulation
July 13, 2021

I downloaded this app because it had the 7 day trial and I wanted to make sure it would do what I needed. I couldn't figure it out, so I messaged them and the customer service got right back to me and helped me do exactly what I needed. The customer service is amazing and the app is wonderful! For a small price, it does so much more than any other app that I have seen that is made for discounts.

Primrose Bows
29 minutes using the app
June 4, 2022

Perfect app and perfect service, I had a problem and they fix it in 5 minutes via chat . Fantastic !

MyVibe™
Italy
29 minutes using the app
July 17, 2021

The app works good, but i would suggest to add more design options and templates. ..................

Manntara
Peru
About 13 hours using the app
November 3, 2022

Great app that is exactly as described. The customer support is second to none and they help you every step of the way in getting setup. Highly recommend.

The Composite Deck Company
28 minutes using the app
October 20, 2021

Right after I installed the app, I contacted customer service for some customization, and it was promptly made! Excellent job!

PGN Bearings