4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable discounts and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration and automation of bulk discounts. Unique features like quantity discounts per variant and sitewide discounts for specific customer tags are appreciated. The app is easy to use, even for those with limited technical skills. Support is quick and efficient, and the pricing is seen as a profitable investment due to its positive impact on sales. The app is valued for its flexibility, ability to increase average order value, and tiered discount system.

July 11, 2022

This app is being used to price our products based on tiers, it works really well and the customer support is great!

BadgeBuddies
15 minutes using the app
January 11, 2023

Nivi was super helpful. The customer support was great. Unfortunately, the app didn't have what we were looking for, but still great service.

Juice-O-Matic
15 minutes using the app
August 25, 2021

This app works as described and the team is extremely helpful and quick to assist in the setup. I would highly recommend this app for those looking to expand their discount possibilities.

Early Bird Mattresses
14 minutes using the app
November 28, 2022

Very kind and fast service. Thank you for helping me with the Setup in my custom Theme. I can recommend this Plugin.

priopharm
Germany
13 minutes using the app
February 2, 2023

Great support! Seconds and it was working! I use this app across all of my shopify channels! Does exactly what I need it to!

juicebottles.co.uk
12 minutes using the app
March 18, 2023

I just installed this app to test and had some questions. I hopped on the chat and worked with Pavi who helpe me immediately! So far things are looking great! Thanks

DwarvenPipes
12 minutes using the app
November 22, 2022

Nivi replied instantly and helped me just as fast. Customer service is honestly top tier. Amazing service!

Xmas Merry Slides™
10 minutes using the app
February 4, 2023

This app and its team is amazing, I am very satisfied with the customer service and how well it all works in the store.

mamacitafitwear
9 minutes using the app
February 3, 2023

Really useful!
very helpful and very fast support.....
can recommend it!
five stars!
Have a good day!

Raffiniert shoppen
Germany
8 minutes using the app
October 9, 2020

I downloaded the app and deleted it same day because it wasn't what I needed and I was charged. You shouldn't charge anyone until the trial period is over. I need my credit card credited, how do I accomplish this?

Simple Hospitality
About 3 hours using the app
Shopacado replied October 9, 2020

Hello Simple Hospitality,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with your app. We use Shopify Billing for charging the merchants and all merchants get a 7-days free trial. We will investigate why you were charged the same day.

Having said that, since the charge is made by Shopify, we won't be able to refund you directly. However, if you reach out to Shopify, Shopify will ask us to authorize the refund. Rest assured, we will approve the refund.