Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

SelfieGadgets

Perfecto, Realmente funciona y tienen un muy buen servicio de atención al cliente, me solucionaron un pequeño problema, ahora la app funciona perfecto, era por el código fuente de otras apps que instale que entraban en conflicto con esta app que no la dejaban funcionar bien, mas bien me lo solucionaron.

Macdikos

I was having issue with my theme and the app. The support team quickly help me solve the issue. Great team.

June 17, 2020

Hello,

Our developer has fixed the issue and reached out to you about the same.

FingerUFO.com

I searched for hours if not days to find this simple volume and discount app which is quick, simple and integrates seamlessly into my store. Other apps either didn't offer simple volume discounts or interrupted the workflow. I did have a technical issue late Friday night just before launching my store but to my surprise Jaydeep from support responded and fixed the issues promptly and in a friendly manner.
4 stars as I've not yet gone live with this app

Koonip

Customer Service is pretty fast. I just told an issue, described and explained it with screenshots, then it got solved in a few minutes.

Aussie Fire Glass

I had some challenges to begin with due to some code from a previous discounting app - the support for this app is outstanding and the team resolved my code issues with great professionalism. The features of this app are also suited to our store - a great addition to our site.

Message Factory CA-EN

Easy to use, had some problem seeing the rebates in the cart at first, but they made a quick adjustment! Happy with the service.

Piccolo Regalo

great app and great costumer service. Very happy to have it on my store :) everything has work great so far

iFLYSmart

A fantastic app, helped us launch a tier discount option on our site and saved us money by not hiring developers.

It's very easy to install and setup.

The best part is their tech support. They are very helpful and always available.

Georgetown Olive Oil Co.

I've been using this app for a month now. I have notices some issues on my cart page, caused by lingering code remaining from previous uninstalled app. This code was interfering with Appikon app and was creating an issue. I emailed the support and they fixed it in less that 24 hours. Now all looks like a charm. Volume & Discounter Pricing discount delivers all that is promises, easy to use, very intuitive with customers. I highly recommend it.

CouplesLoveBox

This app is amazing and the support helped us super fast! I'm honest surprised with the efficiency of the entire product