Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Bubble Rainbows

the best part of this app's is customer support they gives reply within in min and communication very friendly and work experience really really great

MYSKINHAVEN

This app allowed me to apply the discount to the products that I was looking for. Also, customer service was very quick to respond and helped me out tremendously. I would recommend using this app for tiered pricing!

esimple

This app is nice, easy to customise and the have a good customer support. I want to thank the customer service.

Personal Jewelry Shop

This is the best quantity discount app available on the shopify app store. It's highly customizable and if you need help setting it up, they offer super fast support. They helped me get it set up and working properly on Flex theme by Out of the Sandbox in no time at all.

saltycali-wholesale

Downloaded to offer tiered, incremental discounts, and it works great. Very intuitive and simple to use. Customer service is very responsive too.

Erinawear

Great app, excellent service on set up. Initial issues ironed out in no time! much better than most app support. Happy customer. Erik erinawear.com

Prylsmart

As a newbie, I really appreciate fast and great customer service and set-up help! Thanks, Abuzar/Erik

Varrazano

This app helped me to boost my conversion rate. This app is fantastic: very ergonomic and clear. It's a must !!

masque BAR

This app is crazy good. I definitely recommend it. The team is also very responsive in helping out. Love it.

NobleDeer

Just installed. Not tried in action. But the Facility ist perfect. I wrote 2 messages and got fast and competent reply. Works easy, easy to understand, good support.