Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Sweet Home Foods Inc.

Very Helpful. Works great, quick response. Had a small issue and a representative contacted me very quickly.

StayHealthyBrand

Great support so far. Starting to learn the app. Good features that I've been looking for a long time

easytortillaworld

Great app and perfect support :)
The support help me to give me the perfect version possible of my theme with their application
Thanks :)

sphereinn

Really like the support. Working perfectly, they set up the app and also make sure that the working properly

Odyssey Sports

Excellent App. Works great for setting volume discounts. Great support from the staff who helped us to set it up on our new theme. Highly recommended.

CURTAIN CRUNCH

helpful support. ive been looking for an app exactly like this and so far this is the most useful one. thanks hope you continue to provide good service and support as i wil definitely subscribe to your app

naaiwebshop

Great app and fast respons from the team! There was a problem with the subtotal in my cart and they immediately fixed it!

Online Innersejuk Store

Super awesome app with super fast support by the team. I will continue using this app because I love the discount features, plus the support team is super helpful and able to tackle any issues. Kudos!

EcoMask Australia

Wonderful app and fast response time if you have any issues. Simple to use and very effective for increasing sales.

Madd Tools

I used this app to increase the average cart value. It actually works really well! I had it turned off for a few weeks and really noticed a difference.