Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Fluffy Bed Co.

Really good app. I tried a bunch of other apps but this one was by far the best. The customer support team answered with 2 minutes

Ralphany

I use this application with all my stores. Simple well done and very profitable. The customer service is very responsive. A winning choice!!

BrightEyes

I have used many discount apps and Appikon's app is the best I have used so far! My store requires volume discounts for individual products, and needs to be able to work with coupon codes. I love that the app displays the discount for the individual product AND the discount for coupon code seperately in the cart. No other app I have seen does this. Also, their support is EXCEPTIONAL. When they say they reply in 5 mins, THEY REALLY DO. Huge thumbs up for the Appikon team!

Cretailor

very easy to use and install app and support is very friendly. looking forward to app being on my store. thanks!

JDCustomCraftsCo

Super awesome team! Quick integrations! and Easy to use App! I was looking for a while for an app that could offer individual item pricing at bulk discount and this one was just perfect

Lee Laa Lou Inc.

I have been in the market for a long time, looking for a cost-effective app that provides great value for money, look & feel, and customization options. It took me a while, but I finally landed on this one! Our most important feature was the ability to use discount codes in conjunction with other offers on the site, and this app gives us this capability. The team is responsive and committed to making every effort to get our needs met. If you are looking for great ROI from an app and great capabilities, give this one a try! Special thanks to Hasti and Abuzar for their patience, and support in setting us up. Thanks guys, keep up the good work and making this app better.

rodyvo

Great app. Really easy to use and their customer service is on point. I got to talk with Hasti and she's really nice and answered to all my concerns quickly.

Juliet’s Farm Shop & Cafe

The App is easy to use and the support i had from Hasti was perfect. i would definitely recommend trying this app out if your looking to add volume discounts.

PhotonBee

Support was really quick and helpful. Overall, the app is great for volume discounts and easy to set up.

Bluestewart®

Great app and great support.
They helped me regarding my issue, 100% recommended if you want to increase your AOV