Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Qstomize.com

Very good app. Did everything I want it to do. Happy with the service and the product. I've tried many apps but this is the best one.

Befit

One of best support i have ever got! they custom the app for me so it meet my needs! thanks! I looking forward to use this app more in future:)

Scheerusa

I really like this app, it did not request any work on code to work. Great price since I just need volume discount it is perfect. Fast and great support. Perfect!

Clothes & Roads

OMG. Can't believe I didn't find this app earlier. I am BEYONG happy this is working so well. I was findind it hard to find an app that has the flexibility to do the kind of offers I wanted AND that is compatible with AJAX. It will definitely save me a looot of headaches and stress when I need to update my theme. The theme update changes the code where a developpers removed AJAX in order for an order discount app to work. It was a headache just to try to fix the new theme, and now I won't have to worry about that, because it will work with my theme no matter what! :D Also, I am SO impressed by the customer service. Chat 24/7! Abuzar helped a lot setting the app, answer my many questions and help me troubleshoot everything. Seriously, thank you so much!

ACTINPUT Compression Socks

Very helpful app. We used this app a month ago and it make our sale up qulickly! And their service is also very good.Thanks!

Wellness Turtle

I tried the app today and the app works fine and they have very quick and helpful customer support:)

iJiffy

Excellent customer serivce! Easy to use stackable discounts! Keep up the good work! ................:)

The Sneaker Laundry

Great app and one of the first few to allow discount stacking.
Crazy awesome customer support too!!!

Express Myself Tee's

I am very impressed with this app and it's simple setup and variety of functionality. It is going to really help my upsell and AOV. And the support team is on the ball, very quick to respond and very helpful.

Fabricis

Best app for volume discount app and their support are amazing!
Don't waste of time! Just install this app.