Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Anna Sharova

[BAD SUPPORT]
Hey!
The app looks good but not all functionality working well and the big problem is app support. They are ignoring (keep seeing our tickets and letting them without the answer). App support is answering in 1-2 days and asks general questions just to prolong the time. This is not ok because we are paying for some functions which are basically don't work for us. Think twice before install!

Electric Neck Massagers

Expensive app in Shopify. It says it will increase sales and all but no sales.
Very limited features depending on the pricing. Not worthy

Plötubúðin.is

I used this app for a few days campaign but deleted afterwards due to order errors and lack of customer service.
About 17% of orders received during the campaign did not get applied the volume dicounted pricing so I had to manually refund every customer their discount. I reached out to customer service who did not make a big deal to fix this.
The app also changed prices by changing the currency of the sales price from time to time.

The developer needs to fix those issued I had and then this would be a great app.

GearLit

The application worked fine but it deleted the information of other apps (customized) that caused errors on my orders. I hope the developer can fix it

March 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. I am sorry you are having issue with the app. I have reached out to via email. We will work with you to identify and fix the issue.