Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Shopacado
4.9
November 24, 2022

I really liked this app, I was setting it up and realized after an hour of setting up the design and everything that it stopped my current automated discounts which I had running. And during that hour we had no orders because the sale we were originally running stopped working from this app, so BEWARE! Even if you don't press "enable offer" and you set up the code in order to see the test previews, it would stop any current shopify offer you already have. I was really hoping to transition to this. I tried to also download it again after deleting but I didn't do anything except "accept" the app permissions and then it did the same thing again. Very sad, because I was actually liking what was being built on there. I just can't afford to stop our current sale to configure this app, as we would lose lots of costs from landing traffic.

Scoria World
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited July 1, 2022

Great functionally, easy-to-use, and the customer service is excellent! We had a couple of questions and this team is extremely responsive and thorough. Big thumbs up to Nivi who address one of our issues in minutes. Highly recommend this app and the Shopacado team! Update - we had a serious technical issue with the app. First we contacted Shopify. Shopify confirmed the issue was with the app. The issue was causing thousands of dollars in lost sales. Shopacado was repeatedly contacted by Shopify and myself. We received zero support even after waiting several days. We eventually uninstalled the app. The good news is we found a new app with more enhanced functionality and a large, very responsive support team.

CLICK All-in-One Protein & Coffee
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 7, 2022

edit: 07-12-2022: After a good experience support is lacking. Waiting for 2 days to get help with input of prices. that means our customers don't get the right pricing in our webshop. This is not what a good app developer should do. We are a paying customer.

The app does what it should do, straight forward. Support is amazing and blazing fast. I would recommend anyone to use this app. 5 *****

Altrient Nederland
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 8, 2022

This app falls short by forcing customers to view cart BEFORE the discounts are applied. If the customer goes to checkout without this detour then the discounts are not applied. PLEASE upgrade the app to allow the discounts to be applied AT CHECKOUT NO MATTER HOW THE CUSTOMER GETS THERE. It's very disappointing because this is an important tool to increase basket value.

Style My Everything
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 21, 2022

This app is very limited. It will not function when you manually create an order and will also not allow a coupon code or automatic discount to be applied if the customer chooses more than one unit. Very frustrating.

White Label CBD | New York