Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Close To The Heart

Location New Zealand

have just started to use this app and so far it is easy to use, functional, lots of options, fantastic support.

almanaar Islamic Store

The app is quite useful overall. There are a few features that other apps provide but they don't and vice versa. Customer service is really fast in communication and helpful.

NUR ITALY

We installed this app for a volume discount, it works pretty well. Support was fast and reliable for a small issue we had. I would recommend it.

Smells

I am starting to use this application, I find it very good and useful for what my store needs, thank you very much.

EDCOR Electronics Corporation

I have been using this app for a few months now. I found it works very well. There are some improvements that could be made, but all and all, a very good app.

Galagaga

Location China

How nice customer service is offered ! Sincerely tks for Zarah’s help with patience.................

WattleSupplements

Location Australia

The app works for what I want. There is a restriction for shopify discounts applied on top of the volume discounts that is a bit of a downer as it doesn't work with shopify discounts that are specific to certain customer segments / customers but "work aroundable" for my needs. At least, this is clearly flagged as not supported so, people just need to keep it in mind.
The support is very efficient - Extremely quick (I never waited for longer that 5 min for a real person to get back to me) and they genuinely made the effort to address my queries.

Alpha Zentra

Location Austria

Die App ist auf jeden Fall noch verbesserungswürdig aber der Support ist super und hilft dir innerhalb von einer Minute und ist sehr kompetent. Wäre die App übersichtlicher und einfacher um sie selbst zu verwenden, perfekt.

Achievers Must

Pavi helped me solve the problem quickly by installing properly. I am looking forward to using the app now

NiceG Factory_Sale

Nice app. Automatic discounts with shopify discounts. But stacked discounts not available. otherwise all good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6