Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Dee Vinyl

I use this app to create volume discounts for craft vinyl, and help me keep inventory as easy as possible. My only complaint about this is that all variants have to be the same price. We are currently unable to apply the discounts to different price points within the same product line. i.e. fluorescent has a higher cost than regular. Also, regular discount codes no longer work. You will need to follow instructions to update the code. It's easy.

Design Up Living

Great support, helped me with several incompatibility issues with my store's theme. Unfortunately it was not five stars because some points of the theme could not be changed according to our needs, somewhat limiting the visual effect of the app for our customers.

Jumbo Deals

Very nice app and good customer service. Just started out with them :) It is easy to use and exactly does what it is supposed to do !

Shop JURA

Used this application to allow customers to purchase by the case & save. This application is the best volume discount that we have tried. Allows a good amount of customization and has the best upselling in-cart features. Very simple to use, took all of 10-15 minutes to set up all quantity discounts, I would recommend it for any site that wants quality volume discounts and quality support.
We had a slight issue with the in-cart prices but reaching out to the support team was easy and they were more than happy to help. Great application, great support.

Organic Mom Hong Kong

A simple to use app that works well. Tier pricing and bundle pricing is simple to set up. Customer service was great when I needed help.

petertools

Very easy to use app, perfect functionality, good frontend implementation, great support, dedicated team. Thank you very much

Reishi house

GREAT SERVICE!!
i had an issue with the discounts and quickly got one of team members to fix the problem. Super efficient!
Thanks

Benni

So far the app and the support has been great. The dashboard is very fast and the features seem to be very well considered. I get the impression that the team has put a lot of thought into the product and has listened well to customer feedback. In addition, the support has been very responsive and helpful. ---------------------------------------- UPDATE: Downgraded this review to 4 stars ONLY because we pull our product form to our home page and the Discounts Table doesn't automatically display on our home page. Shopacado's support team helped us find a manual workaround that is functional if a bit cumbersome to use. However, we will gladly edit this review back to 5 stars once that functionality is in place. Everything else about this app and the team has been terrific!

TEEWAGON

great app, and very speedy support. The only thing is it doesn't work with "buy it now" button on shopify.

The Wax Chick

FINALLY! I have been waiting for an app like this that is affordable for small business. Just getting set up with the Volume and Discounting app. So excited! Abuzar was a huge help in making sure everything was running smoothly. I hope my customers are as pleased with the new streamlined ordering process as I am. Cheers to you all and best of luck!

Previous 1