Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

The Wax Chick

FINALLY! I have been waiting for an app like this that is affordable for small business. Just getting set up with the Volume and Discounting app. So excited! Abuzar was a huge help in making sure everything was running smoothly. I hope my customers are as pleased with the new streamlined ordering process as I am. Cheers to you all and best of luck!

Triphood

The app is very easy to install and to set up. The support team is working properly and it is very helpful. In less than one minute they solved some issues with the set up.

Homely Hamper

I used this app to offer discounts on my products. I found the support team to be friendly and knowledgeable and assisted me to sort out minor issues I couldn't work out. Thanks guys.

StayHealthyBrand

Great support so far. Starting to learn the app. Good features that I've been looking for a long time

Silkycode

I work well but need to add the option to display the pice a not just the discount on the table. The support team is amazing

Jokiee

If you have an unsupported theme be prepared to find some compatibility issues but they work hard to help you out. I got everything fixed.

FingerUFO.com

I searched for hours if not days to find this simple volume and discount app which is quick, simple and integrates seamlessly into my store. Other apps either didn't offer simple volume discounts or interrupted the workflow. I did have a technical issue late Friday night just before launching my store but to my surprise Jaydeep from support responded and fixed the issues promptly and in a friendly manner.
4 stars as I've not yet gone live with this app