Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

GetDeal

Great app. Customer support is amazing. The best I have ever seen on shopify apps. they got me for a long time as a customer

Manntara

The app works good, but i would suggest to add more design options and templates. ..................

StorePlace

Bonne application dans l'ensemble, manquerait juste le faites de pouvoir activer le tableau de remise sur la page d'accueil. Bon service client.

Noddevelt.nl

We have only used this app for 4 days, but what we've seen so far is working really well. Had a small issue with the design we wanted fixed, and Zarah helped us out really well! Very customizable and user-friendly app so far! Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good and easy to use app for quantity breaks and volume discounts.

Dee Vinyl

I use this app to create volume discounts for craft vinyl, and help me keep inventory as easy as possible. My only complaint about this is that all variants have to be the same price. We are currently unable to apply the discounts to different price points within the same product line. i.e. fluorescent has a higher cost than regular. Also, regular discount codes no longer work. You will need to follow instructions to update the code. It's easy.

Design Up Living

Great support, helped me with several incompatibility issues with my store's theme. Unfortunately it was not five stars because some points of the theme could not be changed according to our needs, somewhat limiting the visual effect of the app for our customers.

Jumbo Deals

Very nice app and good customer service. Just started out with them :) It is easy to use and exactly does what it is supposed to do !

Shop JURA

Used this application to allow customers to purchase by the case & save. This application is the best volume discount that we have tried. Allows a good amount of customization and has the best upselling in-cart features. Very simple to use, took all of 10-15 minutes to set up all quantity discounts, I would recommend it for any site that wants quality volume discounts and quality support.
We had a slight issue with the in-cart prices but reaching out to the support team was easy and they were more than happy to help. Great application, great support.

Organic Mom Hong Kong

A simple to use app that works well. Tier pricing and bundle pricing is simple to set up. Customer service was great when I needed help.

petertools

Very easy to use app, perfect functionality, good frontend implementation, great support, dedicated team. Thank you very much

Previous 1