Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Elephant Hug

Great app for offering volume discounts and offers, very helpful and responsive customer care (thanks Pavi). It would be great if they could add better b1g1 offer and % discounts without minimum spend, so you could manage all your offers in one place

GrillMagz

This app is perfect! It's easy to use and the customer support is great! A little bit of money for a lot o bit of gain!

Ariza Sleep

I had some challenges but the help team was able to fix things for me. Overall the Customer service is good.

Moon Phase Studio

Took a little fixing to get to work as it was interfering with another app's API but the customer service was great and we got it fixed.

VOYAGER Dog Harnesses

I had a great experience with Zarah and Pavi from customer service. They helped me in the process of installing the app on our website. They are quick and professional when helping, and they answer all the questions I have.

Vital Zing New Zealand

We used this app to help us with volume discounts that was super handy and affordable. Very easy to use and the only problem we had was getting exactly what we wanted on the invoice but they found a alternative solution that worked.

Linc Rock

I really like this app, is very easy to use, but the best part is the online support, no forever email answer waiting, just ask via chat and you get the problems solved.

Deliciarum Wines

Easy to use and set up. Worth the money it costs. it doesn't allow to set mimimum quantity per item, but I have been aboe to integrate with another app easily.

InDiPro Games

It's a good app for a good price, however missing some key features. Will increase rating as more features become available.

General Outlet

Quick response time from customer service if you need help. the Discount won't appear if your "buy now" button to your product page. directs them immediately toward checkout. You have to make the "buy now" button go to view cart in order for the discount to appear

Previous 1 3