Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

$29.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

doublefaceshop

Location Italy

Fantastic app and exceptional customer service. They solved all my problems with great kindness and helpfulness. I highly recommend.

Designs by Leslie Perez

I am loving the options this app gives me. The Solver Circle team has been very helpful setting everything up. Since I had a custom theme I was afraid I would break something and they were kind enough to help me with it. They walked me through the entire process and were very responsive. I am happy I am able to get this on my site and I don't notice any slow down.

Great Alternative Stores Ltd

We wanted to offer simple customisation to a large number of clubs. We relied on the software designer specialist install team but we made a couple of errors, causing the system to fall over. They responded quickly and all is now working as indicated. Note, tell your customers not to try to upload any file over 3mb.

Paint A Hug On The Wall

This app looks really cool and appears to do what I need it to do unfortunately, it didn't work as described. Customer service was very quick to respond but offered little help. I was able to sort through and fix the issue and got it working. It comes with a free trial and so far I must say it's a good app.

EsaModa

My theme was too complex to install this app, but the support staff did a great job to make it work. You guys are the best.

Astral Baby

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing customer service and quick respond less than 24 hours. I like the app, it works for my store very well

WTFunk Creations

I love this App! customer service is the best! really impressive. I tried to install the code myself but looked a little daunting, their customer support responded in less than 24 hours!

Usacustomprint

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. they were so fast and good

PlanetaTinta

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. Easy to use, and very scalable as compared to other applications out there. A great application that will suit your customization needs!

Ti Creo

Location Italy

5 stelle per l'assistenza: davvero disponibile e professionale.
Ho dato solo 4 stelle perché manca una cosa fondamentale: il cliente è libero di ordinare stampe di qualsiasi dimensione e un numero infinito di stampe sullo stesso prodotto e il prezzo rimane invariato.

5 stars for assistance: really helpful and professional.
I only gave 4 stars because one fundamental thing is missing: the customer is free to order prints of any size and an infinite number of prints on the same product and the price remains unchanged.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8