Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

$29.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
March 9, 2022

Fantastic app and exceptional customer service. They solved all my problems with great kindness and helpfulness. I highly recommend.

doublefaceshop
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 29, 2021

I am loving the options this app gives me. The Solver Circle team has been very helpful setting everything up. Since I had a custom theme I was afraid I would break something and they were kind enough to help me with it. They walked me through the entire process and were very responsive. I am happy I am able to get this on my site and I don't notice any slow down.

Designs by Leslie Perez
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 1, 2021

We wanted to offer simple customisation to a large number of clubs. We relied on the software designer specialist install team but we made a couple of errors, causing the system to fall over. They responded quickly and all is now working as indicated. Note, tell your customers not to try to upload any file over 3mb.

Great Alternative Stores Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited December 5, 2020

This app looks really cool and appears to do what I need it to do unfortunately, it didn't work as described. Customer service was very quick to respond but offered little help. I was able to sort through and fix the issue and got it working. It comes with a free trial and so far I must say it's a good app.

Paint A Hug On The Wall
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 29, 2020

My theme was too complex to install this app, but the support staff did a great job to make it work. You guys are the best.

EsaModa
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 16, 2020

Amazing customer service and quick respond less than 24 hours. I like the app, it works for my store very well

Astral Baby
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 13, 2020

I love this App! customer service is the best! really impressive. I tried to install the code myself but looked a little daunting, their customer support responded in less than 24 hours!

WTFunk Creations
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 12, 2020

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. they were so fast and good

Usacustomprint
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 3, 2020

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. Easy to use, and very scalable as compared to other applications out there. A great application that will suit your customization needs!

PlanetaTinta
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 30, 2020

5 stelle per l'assistenza: davvero disponibile e professionale.
Ho dato solo 4 stelle perché manca una cosa fondamentale: il cliente è libero di ordinare stampe di qualsiasi dimensione e un numero infinito di stampe sullo stesso prodotto e il prezzo rimane invariato.

5 stars for assistance: really helpful and professional.
I only gave 4 stars because one fundamental thing is missing: the customer is free to order prints of any size and an infinite number of prints on the same product and the price remains unchanged.

Ti Creo