Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

Ti Creo

5 stelle per l'assistenza: davvero disponibile e professionale.
Ho dato solo 4 stelle perché manca una cosa fondamentale: il cliente è libero di ordinare stampe di qualsiasi dimensione e un numero infinito di stampe sullo stesso prodotto e il prezzo rimane invariato.

5 stars for assistance: really helpful and professional.
I only gave 4 stars because one fundamental thing is missing: the customer is free to order prints of any size and an infinite number of prints on the same product and the price remains unchanged.

expressTee

Fantastic customer service!!! Sent an email, in a matter of minutes they responded and even installed the app for me for FREE.

Will be using this app and hopefully this will cater our needs.
Thanks!!

Stadium Line

Perfect app and support! Warmly recommended! I can't do our business without this! Thanks again. Stadiumline.ch

SprayChain

Started off rough in the beginning but their customer service is incredible, they held my hand the whole time until everything was up and running. Great app for a reasonable price.

JooniForm

I am not good at developing website, they support everything that I need.
I requested some specific modification of app 1 year ago. They provided it for free. And now I want to change some features of app. Their service is so fast and excellent. I recommend this app for Tshirt Prining in the small business.

T2Print

Excellent app and works perfect. Furthermore, support is excellent and responsive. They install for free and even help with further queries and adding products etc..

Catch The Verse

This was not a good experience. I installed the app and reached out to the company of for assistance to get it functioning properly. The communication was very generic. Did not solve any of my issues. So I canceled it. Someone personally reached out and said they would help so I gave them another shot. I was charged $29.99 for the product after 3 days still no results and back to the generic answers so I canceled again. Don't waste your time with this app.

Magic Mugs

Great service and great support! Would definitely recommend this app!! Support is fast and detailed.

Personalised Product Superstore

Within minutes of sending an email to ask for installation help the team had replied. They were very helpful in getting the app up and running in no time. Although I did have difficulty with uploading images, I reread the instructions and figured it out once I realised where I was going wrong. Now its running very well and I am so far very pleased with my purchase! Thank you.

Lotjog

We have tried this app, after install the app, it do not work, there is no response when click the "Add Customization", it still no response after add images and price , Do not install !!!!

May 7, 2019

Please email us to install@solvercircle.com with staff access , we will provide the best help for Free and resolve any issue regarding the app. We have sent you multiple emails and still looking forward to get your email replies to help you immediately.

Kind Regards