Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

T2Print

Excellent app and works perfect. Furthermore, support is excellent and responsive. They install for free and even help with further queries and adding products etc..

Catch The Verse

This was not a good experience. I installed the app and reached out to the company of for assistance to get it functioning properly. The communication was very generic. Did not solve any of my issues. So I canceled it. Someone personally reached out and said they would help so I gave them another shot. I was charged $29.99 for the product after 3 days still no results and back to the generic answers so I canceled again. Don't waste your time with this app.

Magic Mugs

Great service and great support! Would definitely recommend this app!! Support is fast and detailed.

Personalised Product Superstore

Within minutes of sending an email to ask for installation help the team had replied. They were very helpful in getting the app up and running in no time. Although I did have difficulty with uploading images, I reread the instructions and figured it out once I realised where I was going wrong. Now its running very well and I am so far very pleased with my purchase! Thank you.

Lotjog

We have tried this app, after install the app, it do not work, there is no response when click the "Add Customization", it still no response after add images and price , Do not install !!!!

May 7, 2019

Please email us to install@solvercircle.com with staff access , we will provide the best help for Free and resolve any issue regarding the app. We have sent you multiple emails and still looking forward to get your email replies to help you immediately.

Kind Regards
Nasif
Sr. Software Engineer

Sabrinas Tshirt Designs

I just upgraded to the Gold Plan and let me tell you it is everything else I needed. It's perfect for mobile and desktop. And the clipart section actually allows you to put your artwork in categories. Give it a try you can't go wrong and Nasif in customer service is awesome.

Thepurrsonalshopper

Support was very quick and helpful, site working well
perhaps I will need more help in future, Great~!

BestPresent Store

I use Tshirt & Product Design Studio for my store, to let customers design their t-shirts, mugs, banners and many more custom products.
The team was very responsive, they took care of installation and I can say that I am very happy with the app and with the service.
Thank you very much SolverCircle Team!

DG Custom Graphics

They have been very helpful with installing the app on our store DG Custom Graphics. I had to rebuild the theme on my site because Shopify said the old theme I was using would not support sub drown menus. The app developers for Tshirt & Product Design Studio have been very helpful in getting us back up and running. Advice I would give to other shop owners is be careful with the apps you install. I found out today from Shopify that one of the apps is affecting the drop down menus when you use a cell phone. I think in the past that may have been what happened when this app was not functioning properly and they were good at getting it back up and running.

Lucy & Mui

Support team helped us to uninstall the app and were willing to do it for another version of our theme that is meant to go live soon. very happy with the support we received.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6