Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

Personalised Product Superstore

Within minutes of sending an email to ask for installation help the team had replied. They were very helpful in getting the app up and running in no time. Although I did have difficulty with uploading images, I reread the instructions and figured it out once I realised where I was going wrong. Now its running very well and I am so far very pleased with my purchase! Thank you.

Lotjog

We have tried this app, after install the app, it do not work, there is no response when click the "Add Customization", it still no response after add images and price , Do not install !!!!

May 7, 2019

Please email us to install@solvercircle.com with staff access , we will provide the best help for Free and resolve any issue regarding the app. We have sent you multiple emails and still looking forward to get your email replies to help you immediately.

Kind Regards
Nasif
Sr. Software Engineer

Sabrinas Tshirt Designs

I just upgraded to the Gold Plan and let me tell you it is everything else I needed. It's perfect for mobile and desktop. And the clipart section actually allows you to put your artwork in categories. Give it a try you can't go wrong and Nasif in customer service is awesome.

Thepurrsonalshopper

Support was very quick and helpful, site working well
perhaps I will need more help in future, Great~!

BestPresent Store

I use Tshirt & Product Design Studio for my store, to let customers design their t-shirts, mugs, banners and many more custom products.
The team was very responsive, they took care of installation and I can say that I am very happy with the app and with the service.
Thank you very much SolverCircle Team!

DG Custom Graphics

They have been very helpful with installing the app on our store DG Custom Graphics. I had to rebuild the theme on my site because Shopify said the old theme I was using would not support sub drown menus. The app developers for Tshirt & Product Design Studio have been very helpful in getting us back up and running. Advice I would give to other shop owners is be careful with the apps you install. I found out today from Shopify that one of the apps is affecting the drop down menus when you use a cell phone. I think in the past that may have been what happened when this app was not functioning properly and they were good at getting it back up and running.

Lucy & Mui

Really awesome support! Used the app to allow clients to build their own wedding band, and its been really well received!

Your Photo On It

This is a great app for allowing my customers to upload images. I have had minor problems with the app which were address promptly by customer support.

Qleek

The app is good enough. The support team is responsive and the app is customizable to fit your needs.

That Personal Touch Gifts Keepsakes

* Edit* I too experienced this server crash. I did lose everything. That said, I was given a refund, and support did what they were supposed to. Support. While I have to start over again, I am going to reinstall and start again, trusting the designers have fixed the problem and it will not happen in the future. I am leaving my rating at 4 stars because it is a decent app that is more affordable than others, and support does in fact care. *End edit* I tried a few other designer apps and this one was far less complicated than any of them and has more font options as well. Did have a little bit of an issue trying to figure setting it up at first because I'm still new to this, but these guys had me up and running in no time! Response time was great, and they were very helpful. This app is hands down the best value without a doubt. Allows your customer to personalize anything in your store that you choose, and you can set the items up with very minimal effort. Wish I could have more variants without having to individualize each product, but aside from that, I'm very happy with my decision to use this app. I'm sure it can be done, but I can't afford an extra charge atm.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6