Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

$29.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

expressTee

Location Philippines

Fantastic customer service!!! Sent an email, in a matter of minutes they responded and even installed the app for me for FREE.

Will be using this app and hopefully this will cater our needs.
Thanks!!

Stadium Line

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect app and support! Warmly recommended! I can't do our business without this! Thanks again. Stadiumline.ch

SprayChain

Started off rough in the beginning but their customer service is incredible, they held my hand the whole time until everything was up and running. Great app for a reasonable price.

JooniForm

Time spent using app About 3 years

I am not good at developing website, they support everything that I need.
I requested some specific modification of app 1 year ago. They provided it for free. And now I want to change some features of app. Their service is so fast and excellent. I recommend this app for Tshirt Prining in the small business.

T2Print

Excellent app and works perfect. Furthermore, support is excellent and responsive. They install for free and even help with further queries and adding products etc..

Catch The Verse

This was not a good experience. I installed the app and reached out to the company of for assistance to get it functioning properly. The communication was very generic. Did not solve any of my issues. So I canceled it. Someone personally reached out and said they would help so I gave them another shot. I was charged $29.99 for the product after 3 days still no results and back to the generic answers so I canceled again. Don't waste your time with this app.

Magic Mugs

Great service and great support! Would definitely recommend this app!! Support is fast and detailed.

Personalised Product Superstore

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Within minutes of sending an email to ask for installation help the team had replied. They were very helpful in getting the app up and running in no time. Although I did have difficulty with uploading images, I reread the instructions and figured it out once I realised where I was going wrong. Now its running very well and I am so far very pleased with my purchase! Thank you.

Lotjog

Location China

We have tried this app, after install the app, it do not work, there is no response when click the "Add Customization", it still no response after add images and price , Do not install !!!!

May 7, 2019

Please email us to install@solvercircle.com with staff access , we will provide the best help for Free and resolve any issue regarding the app. We have sent you multiple emails and still looking forward to get your email replies to help you immediately.

Kind Regards
Nasif
Sr. Software Engineer

Sabrinas Tshirt Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just upgraded to the Gold Plan and let me tell you it is everything else I needed. It's perfect for mobile and desktop. And the clipart section actually allows you to put your artwork in categories. Give it a try you can't go wrong and Nasif in customer service is awesome.