Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

$29.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tmerch Co Uk

This app was the cornerstone of our old layout, and is so vital that we redesigned our store around it.
Its great to use from a user perspective, everything laid out clearly and flows nicely to create a unique and enjoyable end-user experience. In the back end, from a store-owner's perspective, setting up a product to be used in the app is so easy a child could do it. The end result is great for both customers and shop owners, and is sure to convert casual viewers uploading their design 'just to get an idea' into paying customers with its visuals and ease of use.

The real gem here though is the customer service, SolverCircle go above and beyond what is required in order to help their customers in a friendly and quick manner that solves the problem overtime.

We tried a lot of different T-Shirt customisation apps on Shopify, and this is definitely the best of the bunch, especially when its so affordable.

Great Work!

Personal Touch Printing And Design

Absolutely love this app! The developer clearly is very talented. This app is very easy for customers to use and loads quickly- every thing you need when it comes to product customisation!

Thank you for the great service you provided when installing this app also! The install team is very helpful, friendly and respond to any messages promptly!

I have looked a multiple customisation apps on the shopify app store and none of them have come close to this one! I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Thank you!

Robert Mark Golf

Time spent using app About 2 years

The design it yourself aspect of the app is great! Loads quickly and allows customer to design a product. Our needs are more complicated and advanced so it may not end up working for us without more customization of app but definitely a great tool for most situations and online store needs. Working with developer to see if our issues can be resolved.

Custom Sentiments

Pre-sale questions sounded like the sky is the limit, but unfortunately it is the app that is limited. It's still a nice app and I love the ability to download in svg, but lacking the ability to change the background color and color of the png image is detrimental to what we offer, so it was not a good fit for us.

Kenny Kenny T Shirt Designer

Amazing customer service, and a great little app. :) Thanks guys. :)

The Hat Lab 2

Best Design App On Market!!!! I have used every single customization app and this one has the BEST features and the BEST support staff on app store.

Giftygiftz

Location Ireland

Amazing customer service, and a great little app. :) Thanks guys. :)

Sofuswilms

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best app & developers. So helpfull

My app required some customization, in order to achieve what I wanted. Not only did the company meet my expectations and did the customization - they did it for free.

What a good service, ill be a happy customer for the next years forth.

Regards

American Spirit Hut

I was a bit apprehensive about paying a monthly fee for this app or any app for that matter. I was in need so I went for it, and just like I thought I ran into a few problems. I followed directions on the install instructions and asked for help. This happened over the weekend and I was not expecting anything I went on with life as usual. As soon as I arrived for worked Monday I checked my email and there was a reply surprisingly. Not only were you prompt but you exceeded my exceptions, I really really appreciate you and your services and would recommend anyone in need of this option for your site to go ahead and give it a try...

Prentvorur

Location Iceland

A great custom product app. We offer printed business cards, stationary, stamps etc. Easy to create and maintain designs, very fast installation provided free and great support.