Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

BestPresent Store

I use Tshirt & Product Design Studio for my store, to let customers design their t-shirts, mugs, banners and many more custom products.
The team was very responsive, they took care of installation and I can say that I am very happy with the app and with the service.
Thank you very much SolverCircle Team!

DG Custom Graphics

They have been very helpful with installing the app on our store DG Custom Graphics. I had to rebuild the theme on my site because Shopify said the old theme I was using would not support sub drown menus. The app developers for Tshirt & Product Design Studio have been very helpful in getting us back up and running. Advice I would give to other shop owners is be careful with the apps you install. I found out today from Shopify that one of the apps is affecting the drop down menus when you use a cell phone. I think in the past that may have been what happened when this app was not functioning properly and they were good at getting it back up and running.

Lucy & Mui

Support team helped us to uninstall the app and were willing to do it for another version of our theme that is meant to go live soon. very happy with the support we received.

Your Photo On It

This is a great app for allowing my customers to upload images. I have had minor problems with the app which were address promptly by customer support.

Qleek

The app is good enough. The support team is responsive and the app is customizable to fit your needs.

That Personal Touch Gifts Keepsakes

* Edit* I too experienced this server crash. I did lose everything. That said, I was given a refund, and support did what they were supposed to. Support. While I have to start over again, I am going to reinstall and start again, trusting the designers have fixed the problem and it will not happen in the future. I am leaving my rating at 4 stars because it is a decent app that is more affordable than others, and support does in fact care. *End edit* I tried a few other designer apps and this one was far less complicated than any of them and has more font options as well. Did have a little bit of an issue trying to figure setting it up at first because I'm still new to this, but these guys had me up and running in no time! Response time was great, and they were very helpful. This app is hands down the best value without a doubt. Allows your customer to personalize anything in your store that you choose, and you can set the items up with very minimal effort. Wish I could have more variants without having to individualize each product, but aside from that, I'm very happy with my decision to use this app. I'm sure it can be done, but I can't afford an extra charge atm.

Wrap Mogul

Wonderful app. I truly recommend it if you want a product in your store to be customized. Also the staff assist you with the installation and respond to every email. Truly great. Thank you for helping me out in my store www.wrapmogul.com

Sparkosweets

Our website www.sparkosweets.com uses this designer/customizer for our lollipops. It has been perfect! The team worked hard and fast on making the customizer aesthetically pleasing and exact to our details.

Thanks so much!
Keep up the good work!

Rawjah Designs

Owsum plugin. Loved it. I really need a customizer in my website and this plugin do a fantastic job. And their team support is also brilliant thumbs up.

Tmerch Co Uk

This app was the cornerstone of our old layout, and is so vital that we redesigned our store around it.
Its great to use from a user perspective, everything laid out clearly and flows nicely to create a unique and enjoyable end-user experience. In the back end, from a store-owner's perspective, setting up a product to be used in the app is so easy a child could do it. The end result is great for both customers and shop owners, and is sure to convert casual viewers uploading their design 'just to get an idea' into paying customers with its visuals and ease of use.

The real gem here though is the customer service, SolverCircle go above and beyond what is required in order to help their customers in a friendly and quick manner that solves the problem overtime.

We tried a lot of different T-Shirt customisation apps on Shopify, and this is definitely the best of the bunch, especially when its so affordable.

Great Work!