4.2
January 9, 2015

Once in a while you get customer service that just blows you out of the water ! I had a problem installing the software and Altaf from solvercircle really went out of his way to help me twice !

I can really recommend this app and as a store owner selling novelty items where the client can do his own customisation it is a real time saver and just puts that "wow" factor in your online shop as well.

Keep up the good work guys and i cannot wait to see what you do next !

Exporama Foto Online
South Africa
June 26, 2020

Fantastic customer service!!! Sent an email, in a matter of minutes they responded and even installed the app for me for FREE.

Will be using this app and hopefully this will cater our needs.
Thanks!!

expressTee
Philippines
September 15, 2014

This is an awesome app, the price beats any others that I've seen. Easy to use and navigate through, the support staff is by far the best, not only did they respond to my question lightning fast, they took control and solved every issue. I would recommend this app to everyone. I love it!!!

Thanks Guys,
Chris

MasterMind Signs & Graphics
November 7, 2014

Wow, what can I say except AWESOME!!! We do lots of personalization on slate, tile, hard boards and so much more, Altaf took this program and customized it to our needs, at an exceptional price. The customer service was outstanding and I would highly recommend this app and the developers, if you are looking for an app to work with your site to give your customers the freedom to personalize their products, you just found it!

DiFranz Gifts
December 16, 2014

Great App. And the Best Customer Service Ever!!!

It's a pleasure to work with.

Great Work. Thanks a lot.

keyring4you.com
Spain
April 1, 2020

Started off rough in the beginning but their customer service is incredible, they held my hand the whole time until everything was up and running. Great app for a reasonable price.

SprayChain
October 16, 2020

Amazing customer service and quick respond less than 24 hours. I like the app, it works for my store very well

Astral Baby
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
September 3, 2020

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. Easy to use, and very scalable as compared to other applications out there. A great application that will suit your customization needs!

PlanetaTinta
Colombia
About 2 months using the app
June 26, 2015

The product is exactly what I have been looking for. The service is a 10 out of 10. Emails were answered on a timely basis which saved me a lot of stress. Changes were made on time, and correctly. Communication was excellent. I would like to that Solver Circle for a great product and outstanding service.

Phil
Las Vegas, NV
USA

Coolcondoms
Almost 4 years using the app
November 24, 2015

Amazing app, excellent customer service & great value!
This app is not to be underestimated, the possibilities are endless.
A truly professional & talented developer with a real 'can do' attitude.
We opted for additional customisations & they modified the app to our exact requirements at a VERY reasonable price.
Including customisations to the app, the cost is very competitive with similar apps &, for our store, it offered better functionality.
The customer service is outstanding & communication was fast & efficient.
We would highly recommend this app & the developer.

Name Factory