Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Colorful Scroll Up Button Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Just Cracked My Halo

This was Quick and Simple, first time an App here worked without messing up our theme, and without me screwing up any code :-)

CBD Express

Great app, easy to use and and very nice looking. Had a little display problem on Chrome but the support service fixed it in seconds ! Definitely recommend it.

TW Grocery

There was a problem with my theme, but the team fix it for me very quick. I recommend who need scroll to top button will not regret to use this app.

ÇHANELIA

The support team is responsive and the app works as expected. Best of all, it's free and easy to install.

Spinel House

very good and i will definitely want to use it and sharing to my freind. very good and i will definitely want to use it and sharing to my freind.

The Leafy Branch

so far so good- easy to install, seems to be working fine and I am hopeful it will continue to be useful on my site

The Sample Toybox

So far, so good. Does exactly what it says and gives you a decent level of customisation. Recommended if you want to make your store more usable with longer page lengths.

Gurus Japan

Great app, easy to use and great customer support chat!! Highly recommend to anyone who just want to have a back to top button!!

Peter Stone Jewelry

How would I rate this app? cool and nice working great and it's free we love it, thank you very much ;-)

T.A. DEFENSE

Permet d'ajuster la position si nous utilisons un autre widget qui pourrais gêner le bouton. Je recommande!