Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button

by Effective Apps

Free custom back to top button that fully matches your style!

LucidDreamMask

It is a VERY good app. Easy and simple to design and setup, useful for pages that are quite long, and it doesn’t affect my website loading time. I love the simplicity of it.

Water Butlers

Great app, it was easy to install and works perfectly!

Snuggly Cuddly Toys

Excellent Free App! Customizable icon, colour, and position. Easy to use, user friendly. highly recommended!

Legacy Chains

I have been using this app on two of my stores for the past 2 months and have had no issues. Easy to use. Works very smoothly and no lagging. Hopefully this app stays alive for a while!

Warchild Tactical

Very easy to use and works great! I like the variety of arrow types and the color picker options. Nice job!

WIDDA

Super App. Hilfreich und leicht zu konfigurieren. Um es aus Sicht eines Users zu sagen. "ich besuche gerne Webseiten, die eine scroll to Top - Button besitzen"

Beautyyoube

Colorful Scroll To Top is easy to use an app; you can choose the desired color of the arrow, shape, where to place the arrow - left or right, you can even adjust the appropriate place so as not to interfere with the other buttons on the page

Skin Persepctive

I thought I had an issue post installing so I contacted support. Within minutes Shafarr responded ready to resolve without auto sending me links . I opted to figure myself as I needed to learn and eventually succeed but shafar was ready to help . What I liked is even if we are in the digital world there is a human who addressed me by my name rather than the hey hi and hello automation adding value to me as a client . The app looks great . It is easy to install, the tricky was me as an operator rather than the app itself . Love it . Fantastic super speedy response ready to assist and a super app . What’s not to love . Thank you guys . You are amazing . Much appreciated

UUniqueyou

Perfect for what it does, highly recommend it. Easy to use interface of the app with a good variety of placement options.

Trendoon

Great App! really useful for those long product pages. you can also choose from different shapes and colors.