Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Southwind Kayak Center

Min's app was a wonderful solution to implementing our complex shipping logic. It allowed me to offer various shipping rates to various zip codes. Having the correct shipping logic was crucial for my business.

Min's services were excellent and worth every penny. He made sure that every shipping parameter I wanted was met.

ArmSoar Composite Gliders

Excellent service from Min, his help during the installation process itself was priceless. Great communication, quick turnaround, and very patient.

We have bulky items that need special attention to shipping charges, as well as dropshipping, and Bespoke Shipping handles it all with ease.

If you're looking for a solution to your shipping charges for your customers, give this great app a try!

Hollow Leg Store

Min was a last resort to solve our intimidating shipping rate configuration. No other app offers what Min does, he responded quickly and solved our problems. We would absolutely recommend this app for anyone who is in need of unique shipping rates!

Seeds for Africa

5 Star App and 5 Star Service from Min. What we thought would be an incredibly difficult thing to do was made to seem like a breeze with Bespoke Shipping. An absolute must have APP to customise shipping charges. Min attendeded to it quickly and effectively with no hassles. Absolutely recommended!

Online Bathroomware

This is the app that solved all of our shipping woes!

Min offers absolutely brilliant support and his assistance has made a profound difference to our piece of mind knowing we don't need to stress about having an incomplete shipping offering.

Well worth the money considering it's more flexible than any other offering.

Thanks Min!

eJuices.co

If you need custom shipping rates, this app is a must have!

Just email Min at hello@parcelintelligence.com.au and he will build your custom shipping rates for you!

He is brilliant and this app is great.

BUSH WAR BOOKS

One of the MUST HAVE apps for shopify!! I've got no programming experience whatsoever but all it took was one email to Min to set it up and with me just maintaining it. I've had multiple abandoned orders due to the high estimated international shipping rates but with this app the store can now quote an exact rate and has since installing it seen an increase in my international orders! A VERY BIG THUMBS UP to Min and his app!!

Warlord Games

We have a quite complex range of shipping rates, that would have taken hours to create in the normal Shopify dashboard.

In addition we have particular products that have to be shipped at different rates, something that Shopify can't do at all.

This app sorted it easily.

Note that the interface is a page of php code, which could be off-putting for some. However the fact that you can edit the code is exactly what makes this app so useful - it's vastly quicker and more flexible than using the Shopify interface.

Even if you have no experience with php, it's not hard to make small changes like adding a country or adjusting a price. And if you're familiar with javascript, or messing around with Shopify liquid code, you won't have any trouble understanding the if/else statements.

I should add that the developer Min did the initial set up - wrote and installed all the code for our different rates, and quickly corrected a small mistake.

Very happy!

Trunkster

Hallelujah!!! If you have any shipping problem whatsoever, Min and this app are probably your solution. We had an issue neither Shopify or other apps like Better Shipping could or wanted to solve. Min quickly responded to our request and was easily able to completely customize our rates (set a flat rate per product, per quantity, per country across all our products). He's the best!!!

WILLIAM ABRAHAM

After emailing Min my request for a customization to his App, he immediately sent back the solution - and it worked perfectly right away. I could not give a higher review for any App or developer!