Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Low Carb Canada

Fantastic customer service, Min implemented the code for our rates and we are testing them out first thing in the morning

I have to give 5 stars for now

To help out you have to be able to generalise your shipping rates, so first approach your shipper, get up to date data from them, set up your equations and supply as much info you can to Min

I'll add to the review shortly when we see it in action (waiting on our New Years Sale rush to stop)

Handy Bub Store

Before using Custom Shipping Rates, I read the reviews and had to see what all the fuss was about.

I sent the the developer an email with exactly what I needed before I purchased it (no other app could do it) and (within 30 minutes) they simply confirmed what I needed while giving me exact instructions on achieving it.

Best support for any product I have ever experienced in my life. 6 out of 5 stars.

Wild Things Seafood & Steaks

I am very happy with the app and the lightning fast email support I received. I will continue using this app for our store and recommend it others. Thank you!

FitEyes eStore

Before giving this app a fair try, I thought that all these 5-star reviews were fake. However, after installing the app and getting it configured, now I am leaving a 5-star review myself.

However, I should warn casual users: this is not a trivial app. It is not something you install and "it just works." The UI is actually a PHP code editor. You'll need your own PHP-based config file.

Fortunately, the developer is extremely helpful and responsive. He helped me get up and running quickly. He provided my initial PHP config file. As I said -- awesome support!

I also learned a little PHP syntax myself. This allowed me to put my exact shipping needs into action with the help of this app. It is very powerful. And it works seamlessly.

This app significantly improved my store's shipping!

I highly recommend this app.

uhsupply

Outstanding shipping app and the customer service is out of this world. If you can dream it Min with Custom shipping Rates will make it happen. With this app we are able to have a fixed shipping rate for some of the products we sell while some other products ships for free. All I will say is outstanding!

uhsupply

Paleo Treats

Great so far. Min Liu responded quickly to configuration questions and helped us get setup with product specific shipping that wasn't possible with Shopify's built in capabilities.

Update 1/28: We had changed our shipping setup for a few months and stopped using this app but again have found a need to get some custom rates setup. Min is the best and helped us get going super quick with the new logic we needed. If you have custom shipping requirements, this is the way to go!

Flowers Today Melbourne

Excellent App ! I would say one of the best among "shipping apps", requires some knowledge of php. As soon as you get the logic behind the app you can have unlimited variations for shipping.

Thanks Min that answered all our questions and was so patient with us. Great customer service ! 100% recommended app !

Bangomango

Owner is 5*** support, Thanks Min for all your help!

The app itself is very useful if you have many different variation for shipping, e.g. UK Highland postcodes / rates.

Programming skills are needed, but once you got it, works perfectly.

Atelier Autêntico

We couldn't be happier with the app!

After one year of having to program unsatisfactory work-arounds to deal with Shopify's rudimentary shipping system, we are grateful to have found this app, which serves our needs perfectly.

We are finally able to offer our customers fair shipping prices and are not left out of pocket either. The developer has been excellent in understanding our needs and even implemented our complex shipping logic.

Thank you to Min for being kind, helpful and reliable :)

Sungroovy

Awesome app and even better customer service!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next