Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Art Req Limited

This app exactly provided the shipping flexibility we needed. With Min's support it was set up correctly and allows us to vary shipping rates based on product, quantity ordered and the area it is being sent to. Highly recommended.

Arcticfoxpro

We struggled with shipping since starting on Shopify, and we finally have a solid solution. A big THANKS to Min for getting this handled quickly, thoroughly and professionally. I would highly recommend this app if you have any complexity in your shipping needs, or you have some items that need a specific per product shipping rate.

Elizabeth Claire

Min's software was the only viable solution to exclude certain products from counting towards shipping charges. Min also stepped up and helped with implementation and was quick & efficient.

Pandeiro

Min is THE man! I had been deciding between WooCommerce and Shopify for a while and one of the big challenges was the complexity of my shipping calculations. I happened to find the Bespoke app and after emailing with Min I knew I had found my solution. He was able to create EXACTLY what I needed and did it fast. Min is friend, fast, patience and knows what he's doing. If you have complex shipping calculation needs this is the app you know. Keep up the great work Min and thanks again!

Krunchmunch

Great customer support from Min and very powerful app.

Roben-Marie - THE SHOP

I had a very specific shipping requirement and Min responded quickly to my request. I was thrilled that he was able to write the code I needed and now my shipping works exactly as I want! He was very responsive and professional and I highly recommend contacting him if you have questions or specific needs. I could not be happier!

Tricky3 Web Mangling

This app is legit. The way that it opens up a macro is pretty sweet and the docs are very clear as to what it can and cannot do: anyone with some PHP knowledge can make most things happen and if you don't then Min can do it for you. He is extremely responsive, courteous, and professional.

Southwind Kayak Center

Min's app was a wonderful solution to implementing our complex shipping logic. It allowed me to offer various shipping rates to various zip codes. Having the correct shipping logic was crucial for my business.

Min's services were excellent and worth every penny. He made sure that every shipping parameter I wanted was met.

ArmSoar Composite Gliders

Excellent service from Min, his help during the installation process itself was priceless. Great communication, quick turnaround, and very patient.

We have bulky items that need special attention to shipping charges, as well as dropshipping, and Bespoke Shipping handles it all with ease.

If you're looking for a solution to your shipping charges for your customers, give this great app a try!

Hollow Leg Store

Min was a last resort to solve our intimidating shipping rate configuration. No other app offers what Min does, he responded quickly and solved our problems. We would absolutely recommend this app for anyone who is in need of unique shipping rates!