Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Plastic Bag Partners

I already left a five star review, but I've been working on some fine tuning with support and wanted to say how impressed I am with the level of service. Outstanding!!

The Wild Flower Boutique

The level of support was exceptional. Min helped us set up all our rates after I had some trouble doing it myself. Mins communication was excellent and timely and took the time to answer all of our questions. This completely took the stress out of setting up our new delivery system and rates. Highly recommend this app, I still cant believe they did all this for us!

hotfirepits

I was having a terrible time trying to get shipping sorted for my store and I did not understand it at all. I downloaded this app and everything was sorted. It was refreshing to work with someone who knew their job. Min was amazing and so helpful every step of the way. I received the best support in setting my shipping up and I would highly recommend Bespoke Shipping to anyone that is needing help with shipping.

Entropy

Fabulous app and amazing support. One of the best apps I have ever used. It does exactly what it says it does and does it well. Well deserved 5 stars.

Mordialloc Florist

I have complicated delivery calculations and had been using another app for years that just wouldn’t meet my needs. I then stumbled across this app and it can do everything I’ve ever wanted, and more.

And the support from Min has been absolutely outstanding.

Highly recommended and I don’t say this of many Apps.

Victory Athletic Surfaces

We have some complicated shipping scenarios that we need handled through our website, and this app has been able to accommodate all of our needs. Min has been incredibly helpful (and patient!) in assisting me with getting everything set up, and I can't thank him enough. If you have products that ship LTL, this is the app you need!

GENERAL USE PLUS

Does the job :)
We use it for custom shipping logic in the shipping method step on the checkout page.

JordansFireworks

Absolutely the only shipping app that would handle our complex shipping criteria. Relatively easy to configure once you take the time to understand how it works. And when you come up against a challenge, the support from Min was incredible. Weekday, Saturday, Sunday, support when we needed it. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

Powers Sports Memorabilia

If you want a customized app for shipping this is it. I wanted certain products to ship for free and others to not. They got it done. Easy to work with a quick!

Gordon's Butcher & Market

Wow - searched for a long time to find an app to rate shipping and give customers reliable delivery dates. This app is more technical than others but has endless possibilities and the developer is there with you every step of the way. By far an away the best solution out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15