Bespoke Shipping

Shipping supercharged

$15/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Manor House Concepts

I am currently using this app, excellent App, Min responds really quickly, and even at weekends, he will go out of his way to help out. Bespoke Shipping is an easy system to use, and has excellent 4D Volumatic tool, for your products, and also can set up live rates with your freight companies, there is lots of rules, that can be set up, which i found very helpful.

Verde Finds

I have a complicated shipping in my country its a matter of doing regionalization shipping and tagging. Min is so knowledgable, super attentive, even on weekends Min replies back to me if i have questions. Hi Bespoke Management you are doing a good job with your support! You should give Min a raise for a job well done! Thank you!

Mollusk Surf Shop

The support team went above and beyond helping us achieve some pretty complicated shipping goals. The app is well worth the expense.

nookary

Absolutely fantastic support. Fast at responding, and I was surprised at the level of bespoke config support I was given to try and meet my requirements

kebet packaging

Great help desk... Got great assistance in setting up. Technically competent support and knew the complex answers. We go from boxes to pallets to 21 zones with different packaging and shipping requirements, and it works exactly how it's advertised.

BALLOONERY.COM

Fantastic app! Before choosing it, I looked at other shipping apps. Some were as much as 4x the price for similar functionality. Min provides amazing customer support and has been very helpful, patient, and prompt with my millions of questions! When there is a problem (and it's usually my fault, or Shopify, or an integration issue having to do with another app) Min is quick to solve it and suggest ways to optimize it's use. If you use Zapiet for Local Deliveries this app integrates beautifully. I use it as a way to price different delivery slots at different rates eg if a customer is flexible they pay a low rate for a 9-5 window. If they need a 2 hr window it's a higher rate. This has solved my route logistics headaches.

The Closet Inc.

Great! Great! Great! Wow, Completely satisfied with their efficient customer service a ability to solve my complex shipping needs. I have recommended their services to all my associates. Great App!

Ozdingo

Fully customisable so helpful and solved many issues i had. Also the support team is great to deal with and will do the work and coding when needed and help as much as possible. Thanks team.

Furnishings4Less

Min is a BOSS!! I had probably one of the most complicated shipping integrations someone could have 1000's of zip codes and they worked with me getting it integrated on my product pages and it now runs perfect. I am not a person who leaves a lot of reviews either it has to be great and they went above and beyond! thanks!

The Game Steward

Very happy with the App. The App allowed us to add lots of customized rates with easy to use setup Wizards. Plus great, fast customer service! We'd already installed and had received responses to our initial setup questions with the app publisher before some of the other apps we'd looked at even replied to let us know they'd received our initial inquiry into their apps. We've been using the app now for about 2 months and right on point, easy to understand, hand written (not automated) support replies come back very quickly. We couldn't be more happy with this app and the support we've received.