Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Foam Sales

Great app, our customers were able to estimate shipping cost before adding to cart. Exceptional customer service.

Rinea

I sell both retail and wholesale from my store and have pretty complex shipping requirements with respect to total cart amount, domestic vs international destinations, free and discounted shipping, product variants, and more. After searching for months and being completely frustrated, I found this app and I am simply blown away. It solved 100% of my problems. It seemed complex at first and it took me a little bit of time to understand the rules engine but after that, it was simply an amazing experience. The support is unbelievably fast and all of my questions were well understood and answered perfectly. I would give it 6 stars if I could. I am beyond happy.

My Scoot

After trying several other apps including Intuitive and Advanced Shipping Rules, we were left even more confused about the approach to a rule-based shipping solution. Bespoke Shipping was literally our LAST option and boy did it come through for us!

Flexible enough to configure yourself, but what really made the difference was the level and speed of support. We did most of the leg work ourselves but needed a hand with the final touches and their support staff were help to iron these out within 24 hours.

Happy subscribers.

BOB SHUTTLE

I used this app to help me to customize distance calculation. I really like this app !!! wonderful app !!! and this app developer is fantastic !! Really nice Support!!! Best of Best app for delivery option !!!!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try it !!

Repair Outlet

We have just started to use this app to help us with some of our more complex shipping rules. Min was very helpful, they understood our requirements and implemented our solution quickly and efficiently, 5 star customer service. I would highly recommend this app.

Quick update - After a few months using the app, we need to implement some new shipping rules, this app is so powerful, i managed to set up new rules based on UK postal zones. I need a bit of help from app and the support is so good, they got back to me in less than an hours with the resolution. Top class.

MMA DIRECT

Best app and service on the market

Sapori Marchigiani

Utilizzo questa app per le spedizioni da diversi luoghi di produzione e funziona benissimo, ho contattato L'assistenza ed è stata super veloce per fornirmi aiuto. L'unica pecca se si può dire è che (non funziona bene con il contrassegno, nel carrello di shopify altrimenti è una garanzia

Neal's Yard Dairy

We've been using this app for a couple of years now and always received outstanding service from Min at Bespoke Shipping. First class support. Highly recommended.

huntsmanproducts

The services with this App is amazing. Not only did they set up a lot of complicated shipping rates, with weight and complex zoning but they have been so quick to respond and easy to deal with 10/10!!!

Baraka Shea Butter

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I used the App to help make sense of my shipping and it is saving me a lot by breaking out products into appropriate shipping categories.

The App is great but the service and support are just incredible. I am actually trying to convince Min to let me pay him a tip because he did so much work for the small setup fee that he charged.

I cannot say enough good about Min and the app. Happy to hear from anyone who would like more information.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED