Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Fieldtestedsystems

I'm a seasoned pro, having coded for decades. If you need a hook into Shopify shipping, and can write the logic (mostly cascading if-statements), this is the perfect tool for you.

I wasn't a PHP person, but just downloading NetBeans for PHP and playing around with some Google searches and tutorials is a quick way to get started.

Highly recommended.

Great support from Min too.

One year later: this app still is a key piece to our store. We couldn't live without it. We may not touch the code for many months at a time, but when we need a change, it's easy to jump in and tweak the code. Still HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Interactive Life Forms Au

Min was super helpful with adding in Couriers Please for me as a new carrier and also coding some very specific features I was looking for so that the checkout would offer shipping choices based on cart totals, address type, or dangerous goods.
Its now been up and running for a few weeks and Im incredibly happy with how its working out across our sites.
Would highly recommend getting this app installed and Min to do whatever tweaks you need to be able to offer your customer the perfect shipping methods.

Floor Bloom

Works great. Really powerful app for shipping.

Great support from Min. Very responsive.

You do need to know a little php or have someone who does help you out to get it set up.

You also need to have "Real Time Carrier Rates" enabled. This functionality comes free with the $279 a month Shopify plan. Or it comes free with the $79 a month plan if you make it an annual subscription and ask Shopify support to enable "Real Time Carrier Rates" - at least as of July 21, 2017.

Trumpithets

There is no question that Shopify's shipping features, or woeful lack thereof, leaves a lot to be desired. After testing a couple other shipping apps, I stumbled across Bespoke. It is the only solution I found that can manage shipping costs for manual and flat-rate, drop-shipped products in the same shipment. It works beautifully.

However, I'd recommend this product for the customer support alone. Min Liu is simply phenomenal.

Freeze Sleeve

This is one of the most flexible and intuitive custom shipping solutions on the market for Shopify! Our developers have been able to easily create custom shipping rules for wholesale customers, custom filters for shipping services, and free shipping promotions for orders over a certain dollar amount. However, where this app really shines is in their CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have reached out to one of their developers, Min Liu, multiple times and he is always very quick to reply and knows exactly what he is doing. This level of customer service is very rare these days, and it is truly priceless. Thank you BeSpoke Shipping!!

Bow Hill Blueberries 2

There is no way any other app would work so well for our shipping needs through Shopify and the customer service is beyond our wildest expectations. Our shipping rules are a little complex and the app does exactly what we need it to do. It accurately presents shipping pricing for our customers for UPS, FEDEX and all those great USPS Flat Rate and Reduced Rate A and B boxes. Thanks again.

Redexpose

Contacted many shopify developers to make the integration with ARAMEX. No one could do it other than Min of Bespoke.
Prompt Response
Successful integration in less than 24Hrs
Willing to help and sort issues

Charonneruthglass

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - 1O stars on a 5 point scale!

What a fantastic app and service!!! I had countless sleepless nights over international delivery, because I have multiple vendors, with multiple rates, and of course don't want customers to abandon their carts because delivery fees are over stacked and/or miscalculated.

I tried almost every app and they didn't come close to the sophistication here. The developer Min took the rates I supplied from multiple vendors for every country and quickly turned that around into a working system!

Min is great to work with. Easy, prompt, thorough. Absolutely delighted and can sleep again :))

Hampshire Models

I am delighted with this app, and the support from Min. I have not had any issues with it at all since installed. The added bonus for me was that the process of writing down and submitting my shipping charge methodology highlighted the complexity of what I was doing, and caused me to have another think about certain areas.

The result being that as well as absolutely fulfilling the requirements I had to calculate shipping for my Shopify store, I also managed to simplify the whole process for myself as well.

Amending the charge rates when the courier companies change their rates is straightforward enough and in my view, can be done yourself, if you are changing the structure of how you charge though, then that is a little more complex.

Clinical Supply Company

We would definitely recommend this app and developer for anyone who needs custom shipping rules. The developer Min is extremely easy to work with and very prompt to respond.