Bespoke Shipping

Shipping rates the way you want it

$15/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Victory Athletic Surfaces

We have some complicated shipping scenarios that we need handled through our website, and this app has been able to accommodate all of our needs. Min has been incredibly helpful (and patient!) in assisting me with getting everything set up, and I can't thank him enough. If you have products that ship LTL, this is the app you need!

JordansFireworks

Absolutely the only shipping app that would handle our complex shipping criteria. Relatively easy to configure once you take the time to understand how it works. And when you come up against a challenge, the support from Min was incredible. Weekday, Saturday, Sunday, support when we needed it. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

Powers Sports Memorabilia

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

If you want a customized app for shipping this is it. I wanted certain products to ship for free and others to not. They got it done. Easy to work with a quick!

Gordon's Butcher & Market

Wow - searched for a long time to find an app to rate shipping and give customers reliable delivery dates. This app is more technical than others but has endless possibilities and the developer is there with you every step of the way. By far an away the best solution out there.

Foam Sales

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app, our customers were able to estimate shipping cost before adding to cart. Exceptional customer service.

Rinea

I sell both retail and wholesale from my store and have pretty complex shipping requirements with respect to total cart amount, domestic vs international destinations, free and discounted shipping, product variants, and more. After searching for months and being completely frustrated, I found this app and I am simply blown away. It solved 100% of my problems. It seemed complex at first and it took me a little bit of time to understand the rules engine but after that, it was simply an amazing experience. The support is unbelievably fast and all of my questions were well understood and answered perfectly. I would give it 6 stars if I could. I am beyond happy.

My Scoot

Time spent using app About 2 years

After trying several other apps including Intuitive and Advanced Shipping Rules, we were left even more confused about the approach to a rule-based shipping solution. Bespoke Shipping was literally our LAST option and boy did it come through for us!

Flexible enough to configure yourself, but what really made the difference was the level and speed of support. We did most of the leg work ourselves but needed a hand with the final touches and their support staff were help to iron these out within 24 hours.

Happy subscribers.

BOB SHUTTLE

Location Australia

I used this app to help me to customize distance calculation. I really like this app !!! wonderful app !!! and this app developer is fantastic !! Really nice Support!!! Best of Best app for delivery option !!!!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try it !!

Repair Outlet

We have just started to use this app to help us with some of our more complex shipping rules. Min was very helpful, they understood our requirements and implemented our solution quickly and efficiently, 5 star customer service. I would highly recommend this app.

Quick update - After a few months using the app, we need to implement some new shipping rules, this app is so powerful, i managed to set up new rules based on UK postal zones. I need a bit of help from app and the support is so good, they got back to me in less than an hours with the resolution. Top class.

MMA DIRECT

Time spent using app 1 day

Best app and service on the market