Bespoke Shipping

Shipping rates the way you want it

$15/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cellecta

An amazing app, if you have complicated shipping configurations this app is now my go to app!!! Min is great and very responsive.

Penny & Rose

The best customer service. Min is incredibly responsive and quick. Could not be happier with this app and company!!!

Auntie K Candy

If you find any of the shipping settings in native shopify unworthwhile and the other out of box apps cant get it done, just install this and work with Min who will weave magic into your requirements.

hampers4two

Location Australia

We currently use Bespoke Shipping for both our Domestic and International shipping requirements and we couldn’t be happier with it, a wonderful app. More importantly the support and customer service has been absolutely outstanding, Min has provided Hampers 4 Two with the best support any business could ask for, definitely 10 out of 10. A big thank you from us.

Snap Frames Direct

Deserves an "App Oscar". This app raises the bar, spent 1000s elsewhere on this platform for a pile of junk and programmers attitude. This firm gets it!
You have access to the code within Shopify, code which is surprisingly easy to understand and edit, but pay for set up, best $$ you will ever spend, you ask for options that you just dreamt of for years in e-commerce and it is "sure, I can do that". Awesome in every respect

Life Apparel Co

Location Australia

With a bit of help of the amazing customer service, this app is amazing and can give you custom results that no other app can achieve. Highly recommended!

Skippers Pet Products

Bespoke Shipping has been perfect for us since we've started on Shopify, whatever delivery methods we've needed Min has been able to apply effectively and very quickly.

Excellent, excellent service. Would fully recommend.

Grizzly Dairy Wear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service and the app is OUTSTANDING!! They are very prompt on answering any questions. If you ship from different warehouses, this app is amazing and easy to use!.....They have 10 STARS from me!!!

Camaro Kingz

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is all code . Got charged two months for a service that never activated properly, and they clearly stated to me after requested a refund that they grant "no refunds under any circumstance"

October 3, 2019

Hi there, Thank you for your review, Apologies for the late response as we weren't able to reply to reviews in the past.
The app comes with a 7 day free trial, in the time you had the app installed you made no effort to contact support for setup assistance and did not setup the app correctly. As we are a subscription service, once the app is installed, the capabilities are provided for you to use, and therefore even if you do not make full use of it you will still be charged. Our terms and conditions which were accepted on install clearly states that we do not provide refunds.

Frozen Garden

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I haven't reviewed many apps on Shopify because I end up not using the apps for very long because they don't meet my needs. I have been using Bespoke Shipping for over a year and it's awesome. Yes, I paid to have the Bespoke team write all the code for my very complex and unique shipping situation (we ship frozen items and the amount of dry ice we use varies based on where we are shipping it and how many items the customer orders). I thought the price was VERY reasonable and each time I want additional logic or customizations added in, they are either a free simple change or a low cost more complicated change. There is nothing that Bespoke can't handle for your complicated shipping scenarios. Haven't found a single other app that solves our unique business scenarios.