Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Drkellyann

Is this an "App" or a PHP template?
I don't want to write my own code I want an actual APP

Mossyoakgraphics

I highly recommend this app for those need special shipping conditions for their shop. The developer is AWESOME!!! He's been very helpful with any questions or concerns with the app. If I could give more stars I would!

Bokkiekids

You really have to love this App. It gives the flexibility with shipping that we all need and at reasonable price.Best thing is, as your shipping needs change you can update the App. I have no programming experience and the support has been top class.

Lobster Place

This app is seriously awesome!

We have very specific shipping rates for certain products. This app has allowed us to provide these specific rates and a few other shipping use cases.

Some programming knowledge is required to use this but it is mostly basic php functions and arrays.

If you have shipping requirements that don't fit in a basic rate table or real time carrier shipping this is the app for you.

Giftedbrits

Developing my new multi vendor store. Not open yet. Sure will get there over the weekend. Whatever actually happens - I know I would not have got as far as I have without Min's support here - or the App of course. So quick and sooo clear and sooooooo patient as I know I am a dumb wit.

Sugarcraft Direct

Absolutely Brilliant App. Best investment I will ever make.

The shipping system for the UK by Shopify is shockingly rubbish. I could not split Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Nothern Ireland and other Isles into different delivery areas as they all have different prices. Shopify recognises the UK as a whole so I can only set up the rates under the UK. I have spent a very very very long time and used many different apps trying to solve this problem until I installed this one. I could set up the rates exactly as I wanted. There are no restrictions. You can code it all yourself or get the devs to do it.

If anyone is having problems setting up rates for the UK, this is the app you need.

Zasttra Com

Excellent App for any store wishing to have more flexible shipping rates. A++ Support from the Developer!

Highly recommended.

Wild Hibiscus Flower Co

Excellent yet simple. Min was a wonderful help and fast to help set up at very reasonable rate. A cornerstone for my online store needs!

Livehappymcr Com

If someone deserve 5 stars in this app store definitely it is Min !!!! Quick and effective response and on the end of day our store with more than 10000 products know how to calculate shipping rates for every single product!!! Here you go Min I ad some more stars *******************

Gardelli Specialty Coffees

Min is just AMAZING. This man deserve an OTSTANDING customer service rate.