Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Online Consign Couture Llc

I'm so impressed by the level of support that this company offers! I don't have words for how grateful I am for their help customizing our shipping options.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for customized shipping structure!

THANK YOU!!!

System3

Unbelievable support. I can't recommend the app or Min highly enough. If you have shipping rules that are unsupported by Shopify, Bespoke is the gold standard and should be your go to. We had no PHP experience on staff and were still up and running in just a few days. Thank you, Min!!!

Sawdust Embers

I had a complicated shipping setup that I was unable to find a solution for and Shopify Support recommended Bespoke Shipping. I then reach out to Min the developer for Bespoke Shipping. I was walked through the entire process and the setup was completed. Min was super fast in responding to emails and getting everything functioning. This app is awesome especially if you have multiple shipping options setup between Wholesale and Retail customers. Thanks, Min!

Commemorate Ca

If you have custom shipping requirements, THIS is the app for you! Works seamlessly and they are easy to deal with and very quick in providing solutions. Great find!

Danishdesignstore

Sets the bar in terms of service. If you have specific shipping needs, this is the app for you. PHP knowledge is necessary but Min helped greatly in getting us started. Highly recommended.

Design Public

Awesome app with outstanding service. HIGHLY recommended if you have intricate shipping needs. Well worth the price.

Snowflake Kindermoebel

excellent service !! since we do have several shipping rates the one or the other are not matching together. It only took some emails to customize the app. Great service and best wishes to Min !!

Tom

A G Or A Concept Store

This app does exactly what it says!

I needed an app, as to have multiple shipping origins and shipping costs and no other app could cover this need.
Bespoke does!

Highly recommended !!

Mybuzzbuy

Awesome support with speedy response!

This is the most versatile app to customise for complicated shipping arrangement!!

Highly recommending this app!!

Frenchicpaint

This app is great and much needed! The app developer is AMAZING a really great help, went out of their way to assist with what we required and responded fast. Would highly recommend!!!