Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Nikura

Great developer and fantastic service from start to finish. This developer really spends time trying to understand the requirements and is very upfront. Very good app. Would happily recommend.

Woodenwonderland

What a fabulous app! One of the best finds in the App Store and excellent value for money. Support is fabulous and super quick. The Bespoke Shipping developers are a pleasure to deal with and no question or query is too much trouble. Thanks for producing such a value packed app with brilliant service levels to boot. Couldn't recommend more highly - from one very impressed customer!

American Bbq Australia

Well, how good is this App/service. To be honest I was very aprehensive about launching into bespoke designed software but much to my surprise it went very very smoothly and the support shown by the team at Bespoke... well worth their reputation and previous glowing reviews. Thanks team so much for producing my new app. It works perfectly each time, has never bugged (really!) and are always on call for support and to explain the bigger picture especially when these API's are off connecting to and through... where ever! Fantastic. I am sure you guys have bigger things on the horizon for us - can't wait!

Cruelty Freeshopping

This is a lifesaver app for shops with complex shipping rules. The PHP interface allows you to create complex shipping rules. Can recommend the app enough for people who need these kind of functionality on their website.

Crimson Empire Tattoo

I am a shopify newbie, everything seems daunting.

Shipping was a nightmare for me.

Two emails to Min and a couple days later. My shipping is fixed. He customized it for me for a small fee. Min has allowed me to ship from 2 fulfillment centers (Printful and from my own bricks and mortar store).

Thanks Min!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Mitchell S
Crimson Empire Tattoo

Three Star Smoked Fish Co

We would be lost without this app. It has helped with all of our specific shipping needs. We've officially been live for a month now and have had zero issues with our shipping rates. On top of it all, their tech support is great, fast, and so helpful.

Canal Plastic

Min has done some amazing work with this app. Since we deal with a lot of custom-sized products, calculating accurate shipping prices has always been a pain. We had a long and complicated document detailing our shipping cost formulas and Min was able to implement all of it fairly quickly for a very reasonable price. There were a few bugs that cropped up (which we expected due to our complex rules) but they were promptly addressed. Highly recommended!

Columbiamo Delivery On Demand

Wanted to charge $100 for setup but also could not guarantee that the setup would give my customers free shipping based on customer tags.

October 3, 2019

Hi there, Thank you for your review, Apologies for the late response as we weren't able to reply to reviews in the past.
There are certain limitations with Shopify's APIs which will restrict the reliability of the customer tag detection, although this works well in most scenarios and 99% of customers won't experience any issues, there will still be scenarios and specifics with your individual setup in which this won't work correctly. We like to be upfront with any issues before setup, unlike with other apps where you will be told about it after using it. You weren't charged for anything as we didn't proceed with your setup.

Ultimatefoods2

Not only is this app a godsend but Min has been THE MOST helpful developer of any app that we use... and we use a bunch. He responds insanely fast has been able to do execute every single one of my requests. Min is a magician!

Hudson Furniture

Min has done 2 sites for me now. I have no idea about coding, so Min set the whole thing up for me. This app is brilliant and cost effective. Its completely changed our business. Anyone who thinks complex shipping calculators for everyday sites are not possible. Think again.