Bespoke Shipping

Shipping rates the way you want it

$15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bespoke Shipping

Canal Plastic

Min has done some amazing work with this app. Since we deal with a lot of custom-sized products, calculating accurate shipping prices has always been a pain. We had a long and complicated document detailing our shipping cost formulas and Min was able to implement all of it fairly quickly for a very reasonable price. There were a few bugs that cropped up (which we expected due to our complex rules) but they were promptly addressed. Highly recommended!

Ultimatefoods2

Not only is this app a godsend but Min has been THE MOST helpful developer of any app that we use... and we use a bunch. He responds insanely fast has been able to do execute every single one of my requests. Min is a magician!

Hudson Furniture

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Min has done 2 sites for me now. I have no idea about coding, so Min set the whole thing up for me. This app is brilliant and cost effective. Its completely changed our business. Anyone who thinks complex shipping calculators for everyday sites are not possible. Think again.

Jj Suspenders

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wish I could give this 6 stars. The service is incredible and price is completely reasonable for what you get. Highly recommended.

Crabville

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Best Shipping App on the App Store.

Dnacycling

Amazing app! If you know a little about coding it is very easy to figure out. It allows for very customizable shipping rates, which is extremely lacking in Shopify. Thank you so much for making this app. It has saved us a lot of headache. Now we just need a similar app for payment methods.

Tack Wholesale

Time spent using app About 2 years

Is your Shopify website lacking FedEx Smartpost? First give Shopify 0 Stars for this failure but then install BESPOKE SHIPPING and give them 5 stars. Our customers and our company can now save money by offering FedEx Smart Post. Thank you for the installation as well!

Bottegasicana

Location Italy

If you have a little programming experience, this app allows you to freely manage any aspect of shipping rates. In addition, the developer is very helpful, I asked him for help and he always answered quickly, setting the app in a single day according to my needs. I recommend it!

Tigersharkballistics2

Location Australia

This app has been a brilliant addition to our store. I cannot express enough how grateful I am of the support that has been provided. Particularly getting our courier company and postal options aligned and working through problems with our site code. 5 stars plus!

Kimmiecandy Com

Min has been extremely responsive and really quick to get work done! Would recommend if you have specific complicated shipping requirements!