Accurate rates, 70+ carriers!
4D box & stack algorithm allows you to estimate accurate carrier rates, calculate from multiple origin locations and use time based rules.
Fully customizable shipping
Create Rates based on customer types, product groups and locations. Define your zones by postcode and city. Filter rates on name and value.
Advanced scripting capability
Have a truly unique rule? Customise your shipping further using our Macro Editor, or write your rule from scratch. Endless possibilities.
About Bespoke Shipping
The Original Advanced Shipping editor for Shopify!
Bespoke can help and can do what no other app can do offering the most complete features! Take full control over your shipping rates now!
Our proprietary 4D boxing algorithm is super fast and can estimate final package sizes and weights. When combined with live rates, you can offer more competitive rates to your customers by closing the gap between what customers pay and what you pay for shipping.
- Combines items into lager boxes
- Supports bulky items that ship on its own
- Supports products that ship in multiple cartons
- Supports stacking
- No limit on number of boxes
- No additional per calculation costs
- Create rates based on customer groups (Wholesale/Retail)
- Created unlimited customer groups
- Splits order into multiple shipments and can calculate rates from multiple locations
- Create unlimited product groups and locations
- Multiple rate blending options
Live carrier rates (70+ Carriers!)
Bespoke supports a large number of carriers such as FedEx (inc SmartPost, Freight), UPS (including SurePost, Freight), USPS, Stamps.com, Canada Post, Purolator, Postmates, Printful, Printify, Sendle, Shippit, TNT, Transdirect, Australia Post (Retail + eParcel rates), Hunter Express, Startrack, Fastway, DHL Express, Couriers Please, Rajaongkir, WWEX and the list goes on!
- Carrier not listed here? send us an email!
- Get accurate live rates as per your own, negotiated account rates
Shopify Plus Ready
- Already trusted by thousands of merchants
- Enterprise grade infrastructure with automatic failover
- Additional features such as reordering rates/Flow endpoints
Advanced rules engine
Define complex rules to determine when rates show or not.
- Create rules based on product type, tags, collections, metafields, stock and more
- Hide rates based on time of day
- No programming experience required
UI or Macro editor
Bespoke offers a feature packed UI, or our unique Macro Editor for those truly difficult rules! If our Wizard UI doesn't have a feature you can potentially create your own using our macro editor! (PHP experience required to use the Macro Editor)
The Bespoke API
API available to integrate Bespoke with your other apps!
- Create a shipping estimator for your product page
Fully Managed or DIY?
Bespoke is designed for DIY use. We offer a fully managed end to end setup for you as well, email us to get started and we will scope out your requirements with you.
- Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is required to use Bespoke, it comes free with Shopify's Advanced plans or higher, you can also get this for free if you switch to annual billing (and safe 10% off your Shopify plan), or for $20/mth extra.
- bold cashier,
- zapiet store pickup,
Pricing 7-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
AG LEGO® Certified Stores
This app, and the support you get with it, are nothing short of incredible. We use this app with shopify plus to be able to offer pickup and ‘split’ shipments with additional rules that just aren’t possible with the shopify OOTB multi-origin shipping functionality. Shopify OOTB will only display those pickup locations which have ALL items available in that location - with Bespoke and some custom code from our developers, we can now display pickup locations which have SOME of the items in a customer's cart and simply enable the customer to remove the unavailable item(s) so they can proceed with placing an order for items that are in a location close to them. Before we would 'lose the whole sale' because their closest location that had all their items, was hundreds (if not thousands) of kilometres away.
We’re also using this app to apply a myriad of rules on shipping fees displayed to customers, based on a combination of weights, box size and both shipping and sending locations/countries – AND with various carriers. To be honest it’s pretty eyewatering the amount that we use this app for – there are lots of third-party suppliers that do the same for ten times the price, if not more. And the time and quality of responses to queries is phenomenal – Min – you rock!!!
Definitely an app I would recommend to everyone (and will continue to do).
Hello Charlie 2
Really powerful app - I'm migrating from another platform that had much more robust shipping and thought I'd never be able to get my shipping set up the way I wanted it. I've got postcode zones, free shipping thresholds, discounted rates, weight threshholds, and more. Min helped me to get this working exactly the way I wanted it, helped troubleshoot and generally acheived what I thought was going to be impossible. Highly recommend, and thanks to Min for all the patience :)
Curious Baby Cards
Wonderful App. We've been so happy with this and the value is incredible. Highly recommend and love the support team as well.