Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping | Reviews

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

AG LEGO® Certified Stores

This app, and the support you get with it, are nothing short of incredible. We use this app with shopify plus to be able to offer pickup and ‘split’ shipments with additional rules that just aren’t possible with the shopify OOTB multi-origin shipping functionality. Shopify OOTB will only display those pickup locations which have ALL items available in that location - with Bespoke and some custom code from our developers, we can now display pickup locations which have SOME of the items in a customer's cart and simply enable the customer to remove the unavailable item(s) so they can proceed with placing an order for items that are in a location close to them. Before we would 'lose the whole sale' because their closest location that had all their items, was hundreds (if not thousands) of kilometres away.
We’re also using this app to apply a myriad of rules on shipping fees displayed to customers, based on a combination of weights, box size and both shipping and sending locations/countries – AND with various carriers. To be honest it’s pretty eyewatering the amount that we use this app for – there are lots of third-party suppliers that do the same for ten times the price, if not more. And the time and quality of responses to queries is phenomenal – Min – you rock!!!
Definitely an app I would recommend to everyone (and will continue to do).

Hello Charlie 2

Really powerful app - I'm migrating from another platform that had much more robust shipping and thought I'd never be able to get my shipping set up the way I wanted it. I've got postcode zones, free shipping thresholds, discounted rates, weight threshholds, and more. Min helped me to get this working exactly the way I wanted it, helped troubleshoot and generally acheived what I thought was going to be impossible. Highly recommend, and thanks to Min for all the patience :)

Curious Baby Cards

Wonderful App. We've been so happy with this and the value is incredible. Highly recommend and love the support team as well.

GreenHouse Co

This app is extremely powerful and Min is an absolute legend! Selling plants, we have very complex shipping rules. We tried and tested a few other apps but Bespoke Shipping is the only app that is truly configurable for a range of rules. Due to our complexities, I did need Min's help to work out the best configuration and it's honestly the best experience I've had with an app developer on any platform. He's quick, committed, helpful, patient and switched on. Just nothing else to say other than I'm super impressed with the power of the app and Min in equal measure - 100% recommend!

Forest & Frolic

This app helped me set up our complicated custom shipping rates. Min's customer service went above and beyond - helping answer questions and show me how to set up our rates. Great customer service and a great app! 5-stars, definitely recommend.

Te Atatu Toasted

We've used this app to add a rural surcharge onto out store. Works perfectly. Very happy. I did use a Tech person to set it up for me. He was impressed with the app and support too. Thanks Team!

Condor Cycles

This is a fantastic app. Yes, it's more technical than others, but once it all makes sense it's really powerful. It's great in conjunction with Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery. I have been able to connect Bespoke Shipping directly in Shopify as a carrier calculated shipping service, and use rules to stop it display rates for pickup and delivery. Fantastic. I have contacted support once and Min was quick to respond and helpful.

Manor House Concepts

I am currently using this app, excellent App, Min responds really quickly, and even at weekends, he will go out of his way to help out. Bespoke Shipping is an easy system to use, and has excellent 4D Volumatic tool, for your products, and also can set up live rates with your freight companies, there is lots of rules, that can be set up, which i found very helpful.

Verde Finds

I have a complicated shipping in my country its a matter of doing regionalization shipping and tagging. Min is so knowledgable, super attentive, even on weekends Min replies back to me if i have questions. Hi Bespoke Management you are doing a good job with your support! You should give Min a raise for a job well done! Thank you!

Mollusk Surf Shop

The support team went above and beyond helping us achieve some pretty complicated shipping goals. The app is well worth the expense.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17