Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

nookary

Absolutely fantastic support. Fast at responding, and I was surprised at the level of bespoke config support I was given to try and meet my requirements

kebet packaging

Great help desk... Got great assistance in setting up. Technically competent support and knew the complex answers. We go from boxes to pallets to 21 zones with different packaging and shipping requirements, and it works exactly how it's advertised.

BALLOONERY.COM

Fantastic app! Before choosing it, I looked at other shipping apps. Some were as much as 4x the price for similar functionality. Min provides amazing customer support and has been very helpful, patient, and prompt with my millions of questions! When there is a problem (and it's usually my fault, or Shopify, or an integration issue having to do with another app) Min is quick to solve it and suggest ways to optimize it's use. If you use Zapiet for Local Deliveries this app integrates beautifully. I use it as a way to price different delivery slots at different rates eg if a customer is flexible they pay a low rate for a 9-5 window. If they need a 2 hr window it's a higher rate. This has solved my route logistics headaches.

The Closet Inc.

Great! Great! Great! Wow, Completely satisfied with their efficient customer service a ability to solve my complex shipping needs. I have recommended their services to all my associates. Great App!

Ozdingo

Fully customisable so helpful and solved many issues i had. Also the support team is great to deal with and will do the work and coding when needed and help as much as possible. Thanks team.

Furnishings4Less

Min is a BOSS!! I had probably one of the most complicated shipping integrations someone could have 1000's of zip codes and they worked with me getting it integrated on my product pages and it now runs perfect. I am not a person who leaves a lot of reviews either it has to be great and they went above and beyond! thanks!

The Game Steward

Very happy with the App. The App allowed us to add lots of customized rates with easy to use setup Wizards. Plus great, fast customer service! We'd already installed and had received responses to our initial setup questions with the app publisher before some of the other apps we'd looked at even replied to let us know they'd received our initial inquiry into their apps. We've been using the app now for about 2 months and right on point, easy to understand, hand written (not automated) support replies come back very quickly. We couldn't be more happy with this app and the support we've received.

NSE Imports

This app is simply awesome, I tried some similar apps (which were good I had no issue with them or their support teams) but this app is for both novicies and crazy power users like myself. The ability to craft a script tailored to you personal needs with proper AND/OR rulesets allows for almost unlimited possibilities, I've not played with their Macro tool yet as the Wizard system allows me to do what I need. Min at MZL has been a great help answering my questions regarding rule logic, I'm not sure if Min sleeps as I get answers almost instantly at all times. 6 out of 5 stars for this app. :)

Fifo Store

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great app and great support. Thank you especially to Min. I had to set up various rules for my shipping and they were always quick and effective in supporting.

White Flamingo Lash

The Best Shipping App on Shopify. The Best Support on Shopify. Stop searching and try it. I was honestly shocked that it was able to help me because installed and uninstalled over 10 other apps - all too simple. This is the best.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16