4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse range of print-on-demand products, high-quality prints, and fast turnaround times. They commend the competitive pricing and exceptional customer service, often highlighting representatives like Mike B, JT, and Joshua Turkin for their assistance. The app also offers a Facebook Group for POD sellers, video tutorials, and is recognized for its quick shipping and efficient order fulfillment.

April 29, 2019

Good work. I like work with you, keep good work. But I see will be better if you supply faster support.

TEEHAY
October 22, 2018

The UI is excellent. I was able to get my store up and running in no time with CustomCat. Their product selection is fantastic. Orders get fulfilled within 2 business days at most. My customers are very happy with the turnaround time. I would recommend CustomCat to anyone. Keep up the good work CC.

Need This Please
March 7, 2018

Customcat is a great app to use if your using dropshipping for your store . Customer service is great , communication is great . 5 star
CEO Tru-Soldier.com

Tru Soldier
August 21, 2018

excellent app and great customer service. Keep up the great work CC!

Endless Summer Golf
May 16, 2018

Fantastic company. The customer service has been exceptional. I have been working with JT for a while now and he got me up and running within a week. This is my first store and the CustomCat team made it a breeze to get started.

Mike Epps Enterprises
October 24, 2019

I am continuously blown away by how amazing Customcat is as my drop shipping provider. Not only have I never had a customer complaint on any product they have shipped, but I constantly am getting praise for how fast they are able to print, usually the same day as ordered, and promptly ship the products. On top of all that I recently had the opportunity to attend a convention to sell some of my products in person, but was very limited on time given before hand. I called Customcats customer service line, where I was quickly greeted by a very friendly person, who helped me with all my questions, and then offered to personally keep an eye on my order to make sure it would ship in time for my convention, but none of that even became an issue because they were able to fulfill my entire order, of 5 different shirt designs on multiple sizes, multiple different designed mugs, and a variety of sticker designs, totaling 79 various items the day I placed the order and shipped it out that night! If you are looking for a good drop shipping company for your new online business, look no further, Customcat is leaps and bounds ahead of all the completion! I can't wait to continue to work with them for years to come!

MyConspiracyTees
December 22, 2020

I have been with CustomCat for 3 years now and they have never let me down. They get items out faster than any other company I've tried. Their support team is prompt to get replacements out. They have a great community and it's easy to contact upper management. I highly recommend CC if you want to take print on demand seriously.

StyleCityStudio
Edited July 7, 2023

We have been using the CustomCat App. successfully for years and the products and customer service has been outstanding. Even during the crazy Pandemic, when they re-opened everything was processed and shipped on time. The Team at CC is always available to help. Great service, excellent quality & prompt shipping to clients. Highly recommended. David G / ILuvTequila

I Luv Tequila
March 12, 2020

Best app fulfilled 2d product. Quick support and best prices and upgrade to fast production. Should using when selling 2D.

Bounce Tee
Vietnam
September 9, 2019

We've used many different POD suppliers on our stores - now that Custom Cat offers nearly everything that most other suppliers offer, we've moved all of it to them.

Their customer service has been top notch, and the products turn out great. Every POD supplier we've used has issues now and then, but none of them have stood behind their products and services like Custom Cat has.

Great Job Team!