Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Lavvish FiT

I use this app to help with notifications of out of stock items!! It works great with notifying customers and also myself with being able to get product back in stock knowing what customers like. Customer Service is great with helping if come into a problem.

INSIDE THEN OUT

I used this app to add a Notify me when available button to my website. This app made this super easy and their customer service is amazing (literally responded within 5 minutes) to help me customize my store.

Heels 2 Strut

This app is very good I was unsure about something and reached out and received a quick response I spoke to a gentleman name Zia that helped me and reassure me with my concerns I will be keeping this app installed ❤️

comfycopenhagen.dk

The design is super easy to customize. I had some issues with the button on my product page but Zia was super helpful and fast.

Pink Dot Styles

App works well. Had a question about custom button placement and support was fantastic. Prompt and very helpful. Highly recommend.

Keychron

I used this app to help me do restock alerts. I like how it does well. I appreciate that team tries hard to help us solve the issue.

John & Norma's Succulents

Good set and forget app that generates revenue for no added effort and very helpful to customers. I started on the free plan and just upgraded as it seems obvious my ROI will be much greater than the cost. Great support as well.

Before the Bouquet

Setup was relatively simple. I did have an issue viewing the restock notification button on the desktop version of my site, but Hasti was extremely helpful and fixed the issue for me within a couple of minutes.

Fyxation

This is a great app that has reliably driven sales when items come back in stock. We recently updated our theme and Hasti was able to assist with installing the widget on the new theme in minutes. She even tweaked the position while on live chat.

Glamcamp

Great app! Easy to install and I got fast help from the support with some few small question that i had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122