Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

ACTA™

The staff was easy to work with, and the app is brilliant. It's been helpful as we're low on inventory and is totally customizable to our theme and styling. Would highly recommend it!

Loulou LOLLIPOP

Jaydeep and his team are super helpful and their response time is excellent! I'm loving this app so far. I've used another similar one before and it's was charging more for the same features. I highly recommend this one!

Hand Held Legend

Polished and great support. Need to customize placement of notification side bar as it intergears with mobile sticky add to cart.

April 28, 2020

We are glad the app is working great for you. We are here to help you. We can't wait to see how your sales grow with the help of the app.

LaVie Lactation Massager

Very nice easy to use app with lots of good features! Great way to capture emails which otherwise would have been lost.

Self Cut System | Perfecting Men's Grooming

Amazing customer service!!! Very fast and super efficient. Within 24hrs our problems have been solved!

Cut The Mustard Cafe

Really great customer service. They helped me fix my notifications straight away. Email and SMS notifications come through really quick!

April 22, 2020

I am glad everything worked out for you with the help of our support team. Let us know if you have any suggestions for the app.

Often Wander

I just installed this app and was having some trouble when testing it, the support team resolved the issue very quickly and it is now working! love the features of the free app and definitely interested in the subscription features like low stock notifications and mailchimp integration!

April 22, 2020

Thanks for reaching out to our support team. I am glad someone was able to help you.

Looking forward to seeing how your sales grow over time with the help of the app.

Pelican Eyewear

Love the Back in stock email feature when products are sold out. Jaydeep helped throughout the whole process and made sure we were pleased. Thank you!

April 21, 2020

I am glad you like the app and support. We are here to help you. Let us know if you have any feature suggestions.

MaxeJuice

Great app. Integrates well with my responsive theme. Allows you to see exactly what is wanted and you can download a csv. Customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

April 21, 2020

We are happy to have you as our customer. We can't wait to see how your store grows with the help of the app.

Let us know if you need any further help.

TinyCircuits

App works great and has helped us to get sales, the team at Appikon was very helpful with getting us set up for this.

April 21, 2020

Happy to help you. I am looking forward to seeing how your sales grow with the help of our app.