Appikon ‑ Back In Stock , 1,773 reviews

4.9
June 8, 2020

Really good app, much possibility to configure style and everything. Good price. Friendly and helpful support.

Supersoda
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 8, 2020

Great app to setup restock alerts, integrates well with store theme. highly customizable and the support team is very responsive.

BiliBlond LTD
Israel
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
June 6, 2020

The team is really helpful with the app installed on my site. My product pages were built with Gempage and this app works perfectly with those pages.

Linenly
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 4, 2020

This app has done great things for us! We love it, many times we sell out before we can even post on social media because the notifications are on point!

Gritty Soul
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 4, 2020

Simple, effective and great (and very fast) customer support. Well worth a try and very easy to use. Thank you!

Vindinista
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 2, 2020

Como é difícil ver avaliações em português, vou escrever para ajudar o público do Brasil... usem esse app, leve, sem bugs, fácil de configurar e funciona de maneira incrível

Arte & Sintonia
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
June 1, 2020

Outstanding Customer Support, amazing application! Solve my installation problem in less than few hours. Looks very nice on our website!
Thank you!

iNeedParts
Romania
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 29, 2020

Great customer service as my site is a little awkward, so awkward that I thought I would need a custom developer but no, they had the app fixed the same afternoon and it works perfectly!

What Katie Did Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 28, 2020

Just great! You cannot realize how many "Notify me when in stock" email you will receive until you got this app

Testar Australia
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 27, 2020

Support was very helpful and quick in getting it set up and running in our theme. Great app and haven't encountered any issues so far!

Conscious Step