Reviews (1,984)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and efficient background operation. Features like Facebook restock notifications and insights into sold-out products are praised for aiding inventory management. The responsive customer service and customization assistance are also valued. Merchants find the analytics and automatic notification system beneficial in boosting turnover. The standout feature is the notification of restocked items via email or SMS, and its adaptability to custom themes and other platforms.

January 20, 2021

Installed the app, it didnt show up in my theme so clicked the support button.
Within 5 minutes had a support agent who looked into it and manually set it up in my theme! Also found out I could integrate with my email CRM - Omnisend so that people who asked to be notified are automatically added to our database. So far I like that the app has lots of setting controls so we can change it to match our brand. So many apps have such basic functions making it impossible to customise the look. Our previous theme had a 'notify when out of stock' feature built in, but we have been missing it when we changed theme. It really helped automate the process of not losing sales for out of stock items. Looking forward to seeing great results from Back in Stock App. Thank you :-)

Aussie Gardener - Power Planter Australia
April 21, 2022

Very nice app, it works well, the support team is very competent and they followed me right away perfectly.

La Gatta Con Gli Stivali
Italy
June 29, 2021

Setup was fast and it seems to be working right out of the box. Had a random question for support and they got back to me in minutes.

Madison Citrus Nursery
January 12, 2022

Great app! And super great and fast support!! I had a problem, but the support responded and helped me immediately!

lovebyirisbg
Bulgaria
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

December 18, 2022

Abuzar was excellent at helping me sort out my Shopify theme integration. It was completed fast and automatically applied to all out-of-stock products. I went through the email and notification buttons and personalised these bits myself.
Thank you for such fast and excellent customer service! Very impressed with the free package!

willaandbo
April 20, 2021

The support from Appikon Software is exceptional. Upon installation, I had an instant message from Abuzar (a real person) who tidied up the CSS on the 'notify when available' button and made sure everything was working well with my Shopify theme. So far, the workings of the app seem easy to navigate and set up.

Rubra Coffee
October 21, 2021

Great app, very user friendly and it has the best support team! I would totally recommend this app for your back in stock notifications.

melanojewelry
Netherlands
November 12, 2020

Super easy set-up. Great customer service. Efficient restock alerts! Very please with Back In Stock so far!

Luella Lane
March 5, 2021

I tried a few restock apps and this was the best. Their customer service answered within seconds and literally tweaked it in front of my eyes so it looked perfect. Very impressed!

Majyk Equipe
35 minutes using the app
March 23, 2023

This is very wonderful and useful App, Moreover, there support is top notch very friendly, and resolves queries in seconds. Will definitely recommend to others as well.

D Squared Worldwide Inc