Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

flamingobabychild

The app is the functional exactly the same way, as described.
Interface SIMPLIFIED!
Support EXCELLENT!

Liam and Lilly

New to the app, but so far impressed with the ease of installation, the quick response from support for a requested tweak, and the robust features.

Cali Fluff Co

Great app, does what i need it to, and blends into my theme beautifully. Recommend if you need a restock notification app.

APT.312 SKATEBOARDS

First of all, the Tech Support Team is incredible. I had the pleasure to speak with one of the techs named Shikha, and what a delight it was. She helped me setup the out of stock/ notify me system on my store. She was fast, knowledgeable, very kind and professional. Any questions I had about the app, she was very helpful and clear with her answers. 10/10 on their support team. The product itself is incredible. The integration is flawless and when products in your store hit zero, it automatically adds the out of stock banners, as well as the notify me when back in stock feature. The dashboard layout and customization is so clean. This app is incredible. 10/10.

Royal + Reese

Hasti helped me on chat and was super helpful. She knew all the answers to my questions and was very quick to respond. The app is all automated and makes my life way easier. Super happy!

-ING Apparel

Within 5 minutes of downloading the app i had a customer service representative assisting me in matching the notification buttons to my theme and customizing my email notifications. Amazing service, and amazing product. Had entire app enabled, and working through my store within 10 minutes!

WhiteRock Performance Gear Inc.

We are huge fans of Shopify, and it allows us to try many features and apps to best suit our customers. Back in stock alerts is a must.... the customer service is always quick and very helpful too.

Our Generation Australia

The application works perfectly and was exactly what I needed. The online support in tweaking a few settings to suit my custom theme was excellent and changes were made within the hour for all the functionality I required. The team followed up after a few days to make sure everything was working as promised. Highly recommended.

ADAE Jewelry

This application helped me to notify customers when items were back in stock. Also has great customer service!

Bekvï

A very useful app and a very responsive customer service. I had a problem with the installation on a particular theme, it was solved in a few minutes. Great work!