Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店

Absolutely essential app for shopify stores if you don't want to lose sales because of temporary out of stock of certain products. Very responsive support and documentation.

SHRINE

I had previously used a different version of the back in stock app, which was more expensive and had less features. I installed this application and it allowed me to notify more customers in many more ways than the previous alternative. I would definitely recommend. Simple to setup and good support team too. Many thanks.

Hummingbird Wholesale

We use the app to capture customers that are interested in our products that are out of stock. We find this app very useful, but easy to set up with good features. Our customers have shared that they appreciate getting alerted when the products they want are available again. We have had a few questions and support (5 stars) has been very timely and helpful too. I really do recommend this app to anyone for its ease of use and value.

Mermaid Straw

This app has really helped us boost sales and eliminate hours of manual restock emails that we had previously been doing. Excellent support too!

April 1, 2020

I am glad the app is helping you grow your sales. Please let us know if you need any further help.

We are also looking forward to hearing any feature suggestions you might have.

DailyPuzzles

I only just installed this app but I have to say the live chat support was 5 stars. They responded in a few minutes and fixed alignment issues and helped me tailor the app to my needs. Highly recommend

March 23, 2020

I am glad you liked our app. Let us know if you need further help or have a feature suggestion.

L'ETE FEMME

Great app, very easy to use and customise. Great customer service with quick response and helpful tips.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for the review. Let us know if need any help. Feel free to reach out to us for any feature requests.

Tubella's Perfumes

I've tried so many apps that almost give up trying until I installed Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts and chatted with support to help me out. It was faster than I expected. I highly recommend it. Install it and chat with them, they will 100% help you

Love on a Hanger

Fast customer service and great addition for my online store! We just started using the app and are excited to put it into action!

March 14, 2020

Thanks for the review. Let us know if you need any help. We are here for you.

Ninnys Napkins

Great app and excellent customer service. This is one of few "must have" features I needed for my website, and Back in Stock is the right app for the job.

Formula R Us

great support. works with klaviyo. so far so good. was able to capture and send from klaviyo. quick

March 12, 2020

I am glad your problem was solved. Feel free to reach out to us if you need further help.