Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

White Mica

I have just installed this app as a lot of our stocked products go in and out of stock quite frequently and we like to notify our customers the moment the stock is back. It was super easy to integrate this app and the customer service is absolutely brilliant! Currently on a free version but will most probably with jumping on a paid version for additional features.

DALMATA

Love this app and the support team behind it! They're live to help you and very sweet. Any issue I had was immediately resolved!

Leo Chevon

Hi, I really appreciate this app. I got good help from Hasti. I really recommend this app. Check it out.

LOVE LIGA

I received fast and efficient customer service from Zia today. This App works well for our website too !

FoodSt

So far amazing support and a really easy to setup app, with great features. Well done on a great product

Common Housefly

I installed the app - on a Sunday afternoon - and I needed some help configure the location of the button. I contacted support via the chat window and they responded immediately. The fixed the problem within minutes. This is outstanding support and deserves full-throated applause. Great job.

Brocante bij Ingie

Great app! Even on Saturdays I get immediate help if there are problems. As for the software itself, this works super well and is automated. Still very happy with it after 1 year of use

Impodimo Living & Giving

I have found this product to be excellent. Great service everytime i have needed support and no extra cost. Always efficient, polite and take their time to understand exactly what you need to ensure you are getting the most out of the app. Also have a lot of info for work arounds on other items.

Beary Hair

i used this app to notify customers when my products are back in stock. its so easy to use, they did everything for you. so all you need to is just to download the app, not to mention the customer service team are amazing and very thoughful. thanks guys!

Alfred's Apartment

Awesome idea. Awesome service. Awesome addition to our website! Everything about back in stock - restock alerts is absolutely awesome!