Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Vapozone Shop

L'application fonctionne tres bien! Elle est tres complete! Super service après vente! Je recommande

Natural Necessity Surf Shop

Easy install, excellent support from the team, quick and easy to deal with. Provides excellent automation, we switched to this app from another and found it's already exceeding our expectations.

Good Rush Outdoors

I have begun using this app for my store and it is very easy to use. I had a small problem I needed help with and Shikha was able to help me out. Look forward to using it more

Cool East Market

We've only had it for a short time but I really like the support. The interface is clear and easy to work with. I'll update in a few weeks about how many sales we actually get.
Edit: After a couple weeks I can say that this app works very well. We are getting a lot of people coming to the store after learning that the product they wanted is available. In the dashboard, the orders total still shows 0 so I wondered if it is working but many of the email addresses of buyers match the notified customers so I think they didn't respond right away but later came back and bought. Great and effective way to know what people want and alert customers to restocking.

Card Croc

Since moving our store over to Shopify we have tested a few restock apps, and this one is by far the best. Easy to install, superb UI, doesn't impact page load speeds and the initial free trial is awesome while you're learning the ropes and growing your traffic. We had our first minor issue with this app today (button not loading on product pages, never had a single issue up till this one), which we likely caused ourselves while editing some of our web content, haha. We contacted the Live Chat support and Abuzar fixed the entire problem for us within a few minutes. This is all while on a free plan and testing the app while growing our traffic. Amazing. Will definitely be upgrading our plan in the near future.

copenhagenshoes.com

Seems to be a great app and with excellent customer service. I'm looking forward going in depth with it :-)

Eye Know Right

A must-have for your Shopify store, it really helps us analyze and manage our stock by checking our customer demands. The customer support team was very helpful and so quick in responding to our queries!

Live Love Posh

Great app!! I needed a way to quickly and efficiently alert my customers when items were back in stock and this app does the trick!! One of my favorite features is the "Text" option, so I encourage my customers to sign up for that so that they can get an almost immediate notification! This app has definitely increased sales! And the customer service quick response chat is a huge plus as well!!

Tico Coffee Roasters

We installed the app as we were looking for a customer friendly way to get notified when out of stock items come back into our online store. We needed an app that integrates with Klaviyo (our email marketing platform) as well as Postscript SMS (our SMS platform) and this app just exactly gave us what we needed. We had a few questions before going live and the support team was super helpful and quick to get all our questions answered. We now ar able to level up our customer satisfaction one more notch and we and our customers could not be happier!

Feed Me Fight Me

Love how easy it is to chat with back end support and they are always diligent on fixing our issues!