Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Drive Goods

I am using Back In Stock for more than a year.
Works fantastic! Never had an issue. Is a real customer service add on. Tech support is very responsive, fast & efficient. Turn around time for requests beat all expectations. I recommend it for all....

Multi Clean

Estamos começando a usar agora, suporte muito bom e agil! Caso tenha mais novidades volto aqui para atualizar as informações.

Minga US

Fast and efficient support. Shikha helped me with all my doubts with fast response and helpfull info.

AniForte UK

This app seems to be one of the best all-round solutions, super easy to implement (didn't even need to get in touch with our developers!) and the app support helped with a final bit of the setup and had it sorted within seconds of me getting in touch. Shout out to Shikha for her super efficient help. Incredible service!

I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels

App works perfectly as adverstised and customer service is very fast and willing to help. Would recommend!

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

We wanted to switch from another app, and had a few questions in advance about the move, and importing the data from the other app.
All questions were answered within a few minutes, and the data was imported.
We had to make a few changes to our template, which was also implemented within a few minutes. Everything is now working fine and looks fantastic. I can only recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a good way to inform their customers about available products. Thanks for the great support, Zia.

Sproutique

I love this app! The customer support is super helpful! and has fast response time! They are even available at midnight!

Bend Brothers

Very easy to set up once installed, fast communication from the team in regards to my queries, simple and easy to understand instructions for some of the more advanced settings

Retro Modding

This app does exactly what you would expect from a Restock Alert App. I haven't yet found something I wanted to do that this app could not. It's also really reasonably priced, something that's really valuable nowadays with all the super expensive apps popping everywhere. Customer Support is also super responsive and friendly. I only have great things to say about this app.

Preggy Plus

This app is awesome! We previously had a very tedious reservations system which was hard to maintain. Now, our customers sign up and receive immediate notifications when products become available for purchase. It's so awesome to see the orders fly in when we restock, thanks to the timely notifications this app provides. I've also needed help with features on a few occasions, and always have received very helpful service!!! Thank you for an awesome app, and awesome customer service!