Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Silicon Blue Laboratory

I was using another, more expensive restock app. I decided to give this app a try and now I am pleasantly surprised. I get all the features from my previous app at a super affordable pricing.

EVER DAILY

The app works out of the box and customer service is less to none. Not to mention, their pricing is super affordable.

Next Greatest

I wanted some changes in the analytics dashboard for more in-depth details. I reached out to them on chat and they were able to make changes within couple of hours.

Budkofficial

App is easy to use and customer support is excellent. I use Campaign Monitor and they didn't have integration with it. They were able to add support for it within a day!! Excellen work!

intrahealthiswealth

Customer support is excellent. I use Turbo Dubai theme and they didn't have support for it. They took 2 hours to add support for it. And its pricing is way more affordable than its competitor apps!!

liquidblend

This app is straightforward and easy, and it does precisely what it says. It keeps track of individuals who want notification when a product you sell is back in inventory and notifies them when you restore it. Surely worth it!

eHulloo

We only had the app for a few weeks, but it has worked and produced outcomes as expected so far. Our shop introduces tiny amounts and has a high product turnover, so the simple customer feedback from Stock Alerts helps us rapidly evaluate the need for reordering particular products.

zinaas.com

This app is fantastic to bring prospective lost traffic back to the shop. The team is very responsive to problems and questions. Can't recommend it enough!!!

CharlotteWilber

Customer service is of the highest quality. Rapid responses with quick solutions (even offering solutions to problems I didn't know I had in some instances). The app's flexibility was useful as I do tiny and big restocks that are very consistent with developing segmented emails for specific clients. For anyone who continually changes inventory, particularly around amount 0, it is highly recommended

womenspalace24

This app is saving me a lot of time! Whenever I run out of inventory on a product, I always receive customer emails asking when I get more in. Then I send emails manually to my clients when I receive my order letting them know the item is back in inventory. Now I no longer have to do that. The support is incredible.