Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Adorne

Location Australia

The functionality of this app is great and the customer service is even better. Very prompt and helpful. Two thumbs up!

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much, your valuable review makes our day. :)

Cotton Club Crafts

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great and easy app to use. Our customers find it very helpful to be notified by email when a product is back in stock.

February 22, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Men who Scrub

Location Australia

Amazing support, thank you. Very fast and efficient and also helpful with things I didn't realize needed updated or fixing.

Pet Parents® - Because They Are Family™

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I use this app to help us & our customers stay up to date on stock updates for our popular products. The app automatically updates when our shopify stock changes which is really nice & Abuzar has been a real help getting our custom theme integrated with their app! Love it!

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Newtone

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This application works perfectly even when you have a display problem, the developers are there, fast and efficient, I highly recommend this application!

February 18, 2022

PLAYCODE3

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used this app for over a year now; it is great! My customers use it all the time and it helps me keep track of my inventory. The support is AWESOME, they always reply fast and do a great job in understanding and fixing ANY issues. Thanks again for your great app and support!

SASSYRON SWIMWEAR

Time spent using app 23 minutes

App does exactly what it needs to, and more importantly the support is great. Queries answered and problem sorted within 10 minutes. Fab team :)

February 17, 2022

The Peoples Mask

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Highly recommend this app! Sourabh one of their developers was quick to help me set everything up, install the button and mach the design to our theme style. I was so impressed with their customer service.

Ultimate Party Super Stores

Tried 2 other back in stock apps before I found this one. This one has a more polished look and runs better too. Needed help with adding the In-line Form and removing the already Notify Me button from our theme and Abuzar from Back In Stock-Restock Alerts fixed both through chat quickly. The customer service is awesome!

February 16, 2022

Deep Seeded Roots

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The customer service is fantastic! The app itself is super easy to use and looks great even for the free version!