Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

TecnoMarket

Excelente app, funciona muy bien. El soporte es de primera, me ayudaron a arreglar una incompatibilidad con mi tema. Recomendada.

Sprayground EU

Great app but it should make it possible to send emails in different languages ​​for multilingual stores. Excellent support via chat

DELISH MALL

Great app!!
They are so smart and kind!! I recommend this app if you wanna get the chances to sell products. Thanks, team!

Undersummers by CarrieRae

Love it. It works great and is easy to set up. Customer service is excellent, fast, and super helpful.

Mountain Jibe

The app works great! I am not very tech savvy and was having issues integrating it with my Shopify store. I reached out, and received help within 5 minutes! They did everything- made the whole process super easy. Would recommend! Thanks guys!

Paradise Found

This is a fantastic app that helps my customers return to my store to get the plant(s) they've been waiting on! It helps drive my sales and helps me keep my customers updated on my products with ease!

LARS NYSØM

We are quite satisfied with the app! Getting quite a lot of notification requests from potential customers! The service support is also very helpful!

Made2Flourish

This is a great app to have for your online store.Very easy to use & Customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend!

beautybybie

I am using this app for my store and it works great. App team provides Quick support with quick solutions. Great app!

CMBLUXE

I just downloaded the app and I'm already impressed! I needed help with theme integration and Zia got it was done in less than 5 mins - seamless process. Nice to have support available 24/7. Thank you for help, Zia!