Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Mnched

I really appreciate Hasti she is a very brilliant and quick response and she helped me to resolve my issue. I am very happy about your help. Thanks, Best Regards,
Adeel Nazir

January 10, 2022

Double Happy Co.

It does everything it needs to and the support team is great! They reply instantly and are incredibly helpful and friendly.

January 8, 2022

Anaum - Test and Measurement

Just installed the app today and the team is very quick to respond and solve the issue. Amazing support

January 8, 2022

Les Âmes Fleurs

J'utilise cette appli sur mon site et elle fonctionne à merveille. Le support est rapide et efficace, je la recommande fortement!

Fude Beauty

We've been using Back In Stock for about a year and find it very valuable to our business and customer experience. The email form and automated emails are great for conversion and in integrate well with our theme, and the support team is awesome... super fast to respond and resolve any queries very quickly.

MÆWENN

Great app, fast and friendly support. Installation was straight forward, just had to contact for the last part of integration. Thank you!

môme studio

App works really well and is compatible with a great number of themes. The support team responds within second and is very helpfull. Definitely worth a monthly subscription. Keep up the good job!

January 6, 2022

Hasti | Appikon

De Novo

Very helpful customer service! I appreciate how quickly they got back to me and helped to solve my problem.

Wellness Pro Fitness Equipment

Works right off the bat, no installation process required, easily customizable and super duper fast and helpful customer service!

January 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and being so open with us and I’m glad you felt satisfied with Appikon. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.

Hasti | Appikon

Natural High Surfshop

Great app with a lot of custom options. Really friendly and helpful developers who react quickly with a lot of knowledge.