Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Closet AP Boutique

very helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. I needed help with setting up the button modal on my theme and they helped me without a problem and they respond very quickly.

Speed Society

Awesome product, does exactly what we want and, the support is fantastic. If you have people that love your stuff, this will do all your heavy lifting!

PRATT DADDY

We are using this app to notify customers when our products come back in stock via both Email and SMS. So far it has been very helpful. We are also happy with how it is increasing our subscribers to our newsletter and text group!

Unrivaled USA

Very simple and easy to use app, highly recommend it! Zia from the Technical Support Team was on top of it! He immediately corrected 2 things that stood out to me while I was reviewing the changes that occurred when I added the feature to my site. Everything is looking good! Thanks for your help Zia!

GAMEDAY COUTURE | SOCIAL HOUSE

I installed this app and needed immediate assistance. The team was very helpful and quick to respond.

DXLab1

Supper easy to use app and supper support team. The support team was able to quickly integrate the button with our highly customized theme.

Pharaohz Keep

This app is good for giving customers an alert when the item they want is back in stock. My theme was having some problems integrating the app, but the developer helped me out. He took his time and came up with a solution. I am really happy. Running a business is hard enough, its good to know they are there to make things easier as much as they can.

PEScience

A+ app and A+++ customer support. Best addition of 2021 for us, highly recommend. Support always responds within minutes

cara cara

This app is easy to install and set up. Works exactly as described. The support team is very quick and friendly!

Makai

Very user friendly app and it does everything a restock app needs! Support team were also super helpful with integration.