Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 8, 2022

I wanted an app that would allow my customers to sign up for a notification when a product is out of stock but I also wanted to be able to inform them of when a product is back in stock and this app does just that. I initially deleted this app because it didn't sync with my theme. I received an email from Abuzar a member of the support team and he said that he would help me to get this done. I re-downloaded the app and he quickly added the app to my theme and customized it to match my theme buttons. The notification button and form is excellent, it gives customers an option for email or text messaging. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable support, and very helpful! I'm excited for my customers to start using the notifications for my out-of-stock products!

Redback One
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 8, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

March 8, 2022

This app brought me so much sales once I was out of stock! I though I'm gonna loose clients, but once I restock, my sales few minutes reach record that I ever sold! :)

ARK Drops
Sweden
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 7, 2022

This app is amazing for organising your regular out of stock items and being able to notify customers when the stock is ready. Very user-friendly and is so clean on our site, thanks!

Natural Look Australia
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 7, 2022

I just downloaded this app so haven't gotten much use case yet but they were so responsive and quick to help me relocate the button! A+ customer service!!

Grumpy Ginger
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
March 6, 2022

Great app and very efficient customer service!I would highly recommend this app. We got so many sales through it.

OIYA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 6, 2022

this app is alot faster than others i tried and the customer service is amazing. highly recommend. Thank you

Sunny Skin Australia
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 5, 2022

This is the best restock alert tool with the MOST responsive and helpful team! Don't download any other back in stock tool! This is the one!

Naturium
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 5, 2022

March 4, 2022

Love this app, it works well and the support team was excellent in helping me set it up. Great for retaining customers and avoids me having to email customers when products come back into stock.

Just 4 Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 4, 2022

March 3, 2022

I have loaded 3 "back in stock" type apps on my site and FINALLY found this one. Super helpful support team, clean presentation, great app. Save yourself the headache and start here! Highly recommended

Hawken Fishing
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied March 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

March 2, 2022

Excellent customer service and easily customizable. Customers appreciate having a automated notification to both email and sms.

The Pretty Potato CA