Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Pharaohz Keep

This app is good for giving customers an alert when the item they want is back in stock. My theme was having some problems integrating the app, but the developer helped me out. He took his time and came up with a solution. I am really happy. Running a business is hard enough, its good to know they are there to make things easier as much as they can.

PEScience

A+ app and A+++ customer support. Best addition of 2021 for us, highly recommend. Support always responds within minutes

cara cara

This app is easy to install and set up. Works exactly as described. The support team is very quick and friendly!

Makai

Very user friendly app and it does everything a restock app needs! Support team were also super helpful with integration.

KINApparel

So far so good! Very easy to use and customer service can go in and set up things to your liking. Highly recommend.

AnnaConcept

I used this app to collect data from my customers and evaluate the acceptance of our products. It could be better if it is more simple to use. In general the app is very good!

BBQ Québec

Outstanding app and service. Seriously. We've looked and tried all the notifications app and this is by far the best.

Mett Naturals

Customer service was quick and on point, immediately getting things set up the way I needed it to be. Shout out to Yash for getting things done so fast and so well. Integration was easy, and the live support chat is a huge plus.

Cloth & Co.

Such a great support team. Really quick to answer and very thorough. We've just started using it but it looks great on the website. Thanks so much Appikon.

caracda.de

Great app and best customer support - fast and professional. We would suggest to at least give it a try.