Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Simple Style Co

Back in Stock Alerts has been a great tool for our online store that has boosted our sales. The team offers fantastic support.

THE CARE

Le Service Client a été réactif et efficace ! Mille mercis pour votre réactivité et pour votre aide !

Mudbrick Herb Cottage

This is a really useful app for our business as we often go out of stock. Support has been very helpful.

ALuxeBeauti

I just added the app currently. So far I love it! Support team was also helpful in getting my theme added as well!!

BLCK DOOR

I contacted support 10 minutes after installing the app and in less than 3 minutes I was on live chat with one of their developers. My issue was resolved in minutes. Their customer support is amazing.

Piccolincrescita

Super! Mi sono trovato bene, app molto personalizzabile, assistenza istantanea cordiale e risolutiva.

Retro-CNC

Amazing support! Hasti was a huge help even at 12:30am! Saved our new product launch, thank you!!!!!!

December 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and being so open with us and I’m glad you felt satisfied with Appikon.

ExpressMed

App works great, is easy to install, and very easy to manage! Had a small issue which needed developer help, and the support responded very quickly. Would recommend this app to anyone!

INK POISONING APPAREL

This app is perfect! Our products sell out quickly and this is a great way for customers to stay on top o restocks!

December 29, 2021

What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Flux Boutique

I'm excited to start using this app. Hasti was extremely helpful in helping me set up my theme that initially wasn't supported and matched my colors and needs perfectly. I'm just getting started with it, but so far it looks like this app is exactly what I needed. I saw a Youtube video with a review of the app and immediately went to install it.

December 29, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as a part of the Appikon family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to our entire team! We are looking forward to assisting you again. We are always here for you!