Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 17, 2022

I have had this app for while now and it works amazing, and the support is top notch (I have had to use them several times, and experience is always great), highly recommend!

Handmade Naturals Inc
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 16, 2022

Great app, easy to use. Had an issue with my theme and contacted customer service and it was sorted within minutes of contacting them :)

Badshah Scents
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
October 13, 2022

Had the pleasure of working with them again on my other website and I received the same impeccable service.

Aly & Lia
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2022

So far so good. Support was super fast and very helpful. Looking forward to seeing how the app performs for my biz.

Chicken Bawks
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
October 12, 2022

Customer Support was great, we downloaded the app and had notifications integrated with our custom theme and set up within minutes!

For Bare Feet
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
October 11, 2022

Superb service! App was integrated into my shop with the help of their create support team. I would definitely recommend this app.

Bruyère Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 9, 2022

We have just downloaded Back In Stock - By Appikon and so far it looks great. Installation and set-up has been seamless so far and looks great on the website.

The Scouted Co.
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited October 9, 2022

I use this app on my store, www.chloeandlois.com. It is easy to use, straight forward and the team helped me with set up to get it up and running in no time. Thank you!

Chloe + Lois
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
October 8, 2022

This app does everything I need it do, really easy to install and setup and help was available (OVER THE WEEKEND) within a few minutes of me requesting it. Amazing service!

Dorset Wax & Wicks
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
October 7, 2022

We use this app to help us get restock notifications on sold out items and it's a great tool for our shop! Their customer service is quick and has always been helpful. They continue to get better and we always appreciate working with them!

Brooklyn & Bailey