Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LYF®

This app is so easy to install. Works like a gem! I enjoyed how it's bringing customers back to the my site once the products are back and available. The customer service is also amazing! Highly recommended!

Decks And Scooters

I supported really fantastic support via chat. Almost immediate actions taken. Keep up the good work!

ETHNIC

Amazing services and functionalities providing in the app. Special thanks to Mr. Zia for the support

Angel Studios Gift Factory

App works great! Easy to use and perfect for out of stock products. We used it to see how many people would be interested in a specific shirt.

Paw It Up

Customer service is excellent, super helpful and quick replies! Great and helpful app. Would recommend

Perfect Image Studios

Seamless intergration, looks great on our site, and they have a great support team that was very helpful :)

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve. :)

-Abuzar Khan

Adeline The Label

This app is very easy to use and looks very clean. Help was fast to reply and made it easy to fix any problems!

Blossom by Ash

STUSH BEAUTIQUE

I absolutely love and recommend this app. I have used it now for 2 years for my business and it has been a great way to assess which products are selling best and worth restocking. I am currently on the free plan and have seen great sales coming in. I expressed to their customer service, Shikha, that I wanted to find out more information about the paid plans and how they could benefit my business and she offered a free trial to try them out for 7 days. She was very attentive and knowledgeable. She answered all my question and addressed concerns. This app and the customer service is 5 star in my book.

Adrenaline

We use quite a bit of apps and this is one of the best working ones we use. The customer support may actually be the best of all of them. Pretty much 24/7 support. VERY PLEASED A++