Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH

Hasti did a great job answering all our questions and very prompt as well. Although we cant do some features automatically, they are more than willing to go beyond with professionalism and nice attitude.

Good Morning Baby

I had downloaded the app and within 30 seconds it was downloaded and the notify me when available button was magically appearing on my items that were out of stock. I had some questions about functionality and I was able to start a chat and get a response (from a real person) within seconds and the support was amazing. You are missing out if you do not use this app.

MJ Harris at Home

We've used this across multiple stores & haven't had issues. Easy to use & it's a great marketing tool.

Holly Lane

Super useful app and very good customer service! Responded very quickly with the solution to our problem. :)

Rock on & Namasté

Sehr intuitiv und easy einzurichten. Schneller Support und riesen Mehrwert für meinen Shop und meine Kunden. Gern wie immer auch eine deutsche Text Version gewünscht.

myElisa GmbH

Great Support, works perfect. Thanks! And the support team also finds the perfect solution for you. I ll give 5* // The support team customize the button and place. Looking forward to see how many orders I ll get, when a article is back in stock.

TROPPO

The application is excellent, it helps me to recover clients. The technical service is very efficient and fast. I recommend it 100%

Stage Chic

Customer service was quick and friendly! Thanks a lot! ................................................................................

Intimax - hipermarket adult

I'm using this application on 2 store, since more than 2 years for the first one. It works like a charm and it is waaay better and convenient than the few other similar applications that offers both SMS and email notifications. Definitely a must have app in any theme. Way to go guys!

Sportech

Great support service with thet team really going beyond their app information and giving me info into collateral matters as Shopify settings